+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 282

Thread: EFI ColorProof XF 4.5 + Crack

  1. #151
    Donor josselineric is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    epson 9700

    hello
    this work for epson 9700?

  2. #152
    Donor josselineric is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    pass

    I cann unrar what is the pass?

  3. #153
    Moderator kazanchi has a spectacular aura about kazanchi has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 194 Times in 88 Posts
    Can't find reports about problems with update PP5.

    What about this?
    https://liveupdate.efi.com/grad/9129/XF45_PP6_PC.zip
    https://liveupdate.efi.com/grad/9520/XF45_PP7_PC.zip

    Did somebody try it?

  4. #154
    Donor Apa_Cska is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    home now
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by kazanchi View Post
    Can't find reports about problems with update PP5.

    What about this?
    https://liveupdate.efi.com/grad/9129/XF45_PP6_PC.zip
    https://liveupdate.efi.com/grad/9520/XF45_PP7_PC.zip

    Did somebody try it?
    pp6: no verification strips on print, only in preview

    pp7: dinamic verification: blak & white strips only on print...

    Ap

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apa_Cska For This Useful Post:

  6. #155
    Donor rasselin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Tip for color profiling

    Do you have a placce qhere I can have tips to create ICC profiles

  7. #156
    Donor carrick is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    has anybody tried this on windows 8 x64?thanks

  8. #157
    Donor Apa_Cska is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    home now
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    the dongle emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by carrick View Post
    has anybody tried this on windows 8 x64?thanks
    (Multikey)
    cannot run on windows 8, I think.

    Ap

  9. #158
    Donor yudhis is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you

  10. #159
    Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 55 Times in 18 Posts
    Some people here telling that you should rather use version 4.5.1 instead of 4.5 ... but I can't find a link to download 4.5.1 (and patch for it). Does any know where to get 4.5.1 for Windows?

  11. #160
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    EFI Verions

    Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Some people here telling that you should rather use version 4.5.1 instead of 4.5 ... but I can't find a link to download 4.5.1 (and patch for it). Does any know where to get 4.5.1 for Windows?
    Dear Friend,
    EFI announced Version 5 of ColorProof XF in 2013
    In the most cases 4.5.1 will be a patch release of their software.
    So my release of the 4.5 is now 4.5.7 with patch 7 installed.
    Thats it
    I tried the patched versions here and after some time I got it run, but the problem is there is no dongleemu for the 64 bit version.
    I´m running a bought version 4.5.7 with 64bit on a Windows 7 system and its running perfekt and very fast
    EFI must spend many, many moeny to Adobe so the updates to version 5 will become very expensive...
    I hope there will come some new Printer- and Measurement Drivers.
    I hope this will help you.
    Kind Regards
    MrApogee

  12. Your ad here

  13. #161
    Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 55 Times in 18 Posts
    Maybe I've written it somehow wrong ;-)

    I mean, some in this thread refers to post 122 for every having those "22011" errors and says you should use 4.5.1 instead of 4.5

    Unfortunately, the regular PP1 update won't fix it for me and the thread with the cracked version of 4.5.1 disappeared on this board

    So my question is if there's any alternative patch for 4.5 or 4.5.1 (or even up to 4.5.7) available in order to get rid of this error. I would take care of the x64 issue as soon as I got it working in x86. Did this some time ago with Colorgate and it wasn't quite difficult...

  14. #162
    Donor imaquin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    epson 9600

    Does this work with epson 9600

  15. #163
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Maybe I've written it somehow wrong ;-)

    I mean, some in this thread refers to post 122 for every having those "22011" errors and says you should use 4.5.1 instead of 4.5

    Unfortunately, the regular PP1 update won't fix it for me and the thread with the cracked version of 4.5.1 disappeared on this board

    So my question is if there's any alternative patch for 4.5 or 4.5.1 (or even up to 4.5.7) available in order to get rid of this error. I would take care of the x64 issue as soon as I got it working in x86. Did this some time ago with Colorgate and it wasn't quite difficult...
    It seems that you have no ProoferProfiles installed with the profilesinstaller.
    So I think the error 22011 will be fixed

  16. #164
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imaquin View Post
    Does this work with epson 9600
    Yes epson 9600 is supported

  17. #165
    Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 55 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApogee View Post
    It seems that you have no ProoferProfiles installed with the profilesinstaller.
    So I think the error 22011 will be fixed
    Thanks. Indeed I only installed the profiles for my output devices. I will re-install with the complete set of profiles.

    Anyway, the error code was 20011 - my mistake

    Update: Just installed the entire collection of media profiles and .net 4.0 ... without luck.
    Last edited by oxident; 12-14-2012 at 02:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Efi ColorProof XF 4.01
    By pennismen in forum Full Software
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 02-04-2017, 10:43 AM
  2. EFI ColorProof XF
    By peto31 in forum Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:47 PM
  3. colorproof-xf 4.5
    By peopleV3 in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM
  4. EFI ColorProof XF 4.5
    By Cyclones in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts