+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Colorgate 9

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Sorry to disagree but then it must be on a mirror outside the publisher's site. I do have a valid account and can easily see the correct (de-referred) download link BUT that link definitely won't work without logging in.

Don't get me wrong, in my opinion there are quite a lot of users here who don't spend to much time in reading the obvious answers inside a thread. And yes, I've done such mistakes for myself in the past, as you might remember but we should always try to stay on the level we're definitely all working: Like professionals!
    very easy to proof that you are completely wrong:

please tell me why the link from post #37 in this thread is working for EVERYONE without logging in???

its NO mirror! direct access to colorgate´s server!

Donor ravenwing is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

It works

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    very easy to proof that you are completely wrong:

please tell me why the link from post #37 in this thread is working for EVERYONE without logging in???

its NO mirror! direct access to colorgate´s server!
    I must admit that you are quite right, using the link given in post 37 (obviously up to a point), after only 2 attempts and using the exact name of the module (needs research in google), inserted after the above-mentioned point, one is able to download it.
    I have tried with the one for Epson and the other for Cannon. It works OK.
    Also I have tried with other search terms and failed. One needs to know the exact thing that is needed and then try it.

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    version 10 is out...Who can find the installer?

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    version 10 is out...Who can find the installer?
    What's new in v10?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    What's new in v10?
    its all written at the manufacturers homepage!!!

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I'm waiting only for the installer...patch (if I think correctly) is not a problem...

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    its all written at the manufacturers homepage!!!
    Ya, I already saw something on there website after replied this post.

I'm waiting only for the installer...patch (if I think correctly) is not a problem...
    Installer is not available yet.

New and extended licensing model Multi Host and Single Host Licenses (MHL, SHL)
    Starting with Version 10, the new ColorGATE licensing models provide more flexibility for the production workflow. The new Multi Host License (MHL) is most suitable for end users, who use two or more PC workstations for print data preparation, because with MHL the RIP Software can be installed and used on multiple PCs. The new MHL model allows concurrent usage on as many host computers as licensed by the licensor, in daily operation Software access can be flexibly assigned between all available host computers in the LAN. This increases the efficiency and productivity of the entire workflow, because print preparation, print data creation and print output can be performed simultaneously. Due to these facts, MHL is already worthwhile when using two workstations. The ColorGATE Single Host License (SHL) contains all well-known benefits of a simple and secure licensing process for a single license that can be installed and used on one system.

Thanks
    check official page:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    10 version is out (10.00.7016)...who can post the installer?

Thanks
    check official page:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    10 version is out (10.00.7016)...who can post the installer?
    has been updated to 10.00.7019

Thanks
    has been updated to 10.00.7019
    I checked the page...but it's 7016...have you got access to download section or another way to show last version?

11. Your ad here

Thanks
    I checked the page...but it's 7016...have you got access to download section or another way to show last version?
    its funny, the german homepage shows a different version number!

so the germans might get the updates earlier!

Code:

PRC Member miklik61 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Here are the installers for 10.00.7019

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miklik61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Code:
    Code:
    Last edited by cooling; 08-25-2016 at 11:42 AM.

PRC Member DAVICIO23 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVICIO23 View Post
    Code:
    not so clever!

original app should be unpatched so further updates will work too without any new patching!

btw: your hint is much too late. he has already used a common workaround which applies to all dongle emu detection techniques!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast