Bluebeam adds buttons to the toolbars of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
for one click PDFs and batch creation. For all other Windows files
(WordPerfect, Outlook, image files, etc.) Bluebeam includes the
Bluebeam PDF printer. Writing files to PDF and nine other file formats
is as simple as printing a file. Standard Edition includes an
intuitive PDF editor with markup and takeoff tools, and Bluebeam
Studio for online collaboration.
- PDF creation from any Windows or CAD application
- PDF markup, PDF editing, and PDF viewing with Revu
- Adds Bluebeam buttons to MS Office toolbars for one click
conversion and batch creation
- Creates PDF booklets with
- Bluebeam Stapler
- Conversion to nine other formats including TIFF, JPEG, Bitmap,
GIF, PNG, PSD, EMF, WMF and PCL
- Special predefined settings for top CAD applications
- Adds Bluebeam buttons to AutoCAD LT toolbar
- PDF security and digital signatures
- File attachments
- Automatic PDF bookmarks
- Hyperlink transfer for MS Office
- Text searchable PDFs
- PDF textstamping and watermarking
- Built-in measurement tool
- Search online with WebTab, a full web browser in Revu
- Presenation and Full Screen viewing modes
Perfectly works with PDF files of the big size.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
Allows to edit on layers.
It is convenient to cut on sheets before rip.