+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 222

Thread: Big Prinect 2010 Thread

  1. #76
    Donor zooz82 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 44 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luzterin View Post
    You say that, it's works without a problem ?!!!!!
    yes the installation continue

  2. #77
    PRC Member Kitaro will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 43 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Kitaro was right. There was a problem on archive. I have archived these files again and tried two times to unpack. Now it's unpacking correctly.
    Dear Silver_Fox,

    sorry, same error again. I've downloaded the files 21, 32, 33 again from fileserve. There I can see, that you had uploaded it on 25th. Are these the newest one? I'm having the same problem again. I'm using the newest Win-RAR 4.01 64 bit on Windows-7. Thanx for a short answer.

    Best regards

  3. #78
    Topstep1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaro View Post
    Dear Silver_Fox,

    sorry, same error again. I've downloaded the files 21, 32, 33 again from fileserve. There I can see, that you had uploaded it on 25th. Are these the newest one? I'm having the same problem again. I'm using the newest Win-RAR 4.01 64 bit on Windows-7. Thanx for a short answer.

    Best regards
    Well at least you KNOW it's not Winrar.

    It's a lot of wok but you guys may be better off if Silver_Fox does a test extraction of the current state of the Archive. If it works then reup the whole thing and start over with a new set of links. I hope it works for you.

    I HAVE been there; trying to save an archive that was 95% complete.

  4. #79
    Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 138 Times in 26 Posts
    Dear All,

    I've just uploaded Common Database again (On first post). It works now. I didn't understand, what is the problem of archive.

    I hope you will not see any problem with this archive.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silver_Fox For This Useful Post:

  6. #80
    Donor luzterin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Guys,
    If someone successfully Install hole Prinect system with a Database connected, please share with us your some tricky or difficult parts of the instalation.
    I have no problem with a PPI, MS, MD, Managers and SignaStation all connected together.
    But I Don't have any experience with a Oracle Database and Domain controllers.

    Just one simple rule that works with my installations, backup old versions, uninstall it, then install 2010. I'm always experience some problems while upgrading from old ones.

    Everything else looking good.

  7. #81
    Donor zooz82 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 44 Times in 15 Posts

    Prinect S

    Quote Originally Posted by luzterin View Post
    Guys,
    If someone successfully Install hole Prinect system with a Database connected, please share with us your some tricky or difficult parts of the instalation.
    I have no problem with a PPI, MS, MD, Managers and SignaStation all connected together.
    But I Don't have any experience with a Oracle Database and Domain controllers.

    Just one simple rule that works with my installations, backup old versions, uninstall it, then install 2010. I'm always experience some problems while upgrading from old ones.

    Everything else looking good.
    Dear luzterin,

    have you try and download the Prinect S (cockpit) if yes tell me how can i login,
    because i do not know the user and PW., and domain.

    or if any one knows pleas share with us..
    zaher

  8. #82
    Donor zooz82 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 44 Times in 15 Posts

    prinect S

    Quote Originally Posted by inkytoy View Post
    PDFToolbox10.0.093.7z.001 (200 MB)
    PDFToolbox10.0.093.7z.002 (123.91 MB)
    -------------------------------------------
    Hi lifter,
    Is there any difference between this version and the one installed with Prinect S 2010 ?
    Dear inkytoy,

    i have install the prinect S but i do not know the login and the password for them
    pleas advise me
    thanks,

  9. #83
    Donor luzterin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Standart login should be: User: Administrator.. without a password

  10. #84
    PRC Member inkytoy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zooz82 View Post
    Dear inkytoy,

    i have install the prinect S but i do not know the login and the password for them
    pleas advise me
    thanks,
    Hello zooz82. Unfortunately I have uninstalled Prinect S (I'm defo sticking with Fujifilm XMF workflow ). As much as I remember password is indeed blank. cheers
    Last edited by inkytoy; 06-28-2011 at 06:27 PM.

  11. #85
    PRC Member inkytoy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Dear All,

    I've just uploaded Common Database again (On first post). It works now. I didn't understand, what is the problem of archive.

    I hope you will not see any problem with this archive.
    Hi silver. Your archive files are indeed consistent. The above mentioned problems might just involve "path-too-long" issues. Thanks again for your valuable efforts and for giving your time. cheers.

  12. Your ad here

  13. #86
    Donor zooz82 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 44 Times in 15 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by inkytoy View Post
    Hello zooz82. Unfortunately I have uninstalled Prinect S (I'm defo sticking with Fujifilm XMF workflow ). As much as I remember password is indeed blank. cheers
    hi inkytoy,
    thank you for helping me it works.

  14. #87
    PRC Member Kitaro will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 43 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Dear All,

    I've just uploaded Common Database again (On first post). It works now. I didn't understand, what is the problem of archive.

    I hope you will not see any problem with this archive.
    Dear Silverfox,

    after downloading the new ones again, everything works fine now. Thanks again for your work.

    Best regards


    Quote Originally Posted by Topstep1 View Post
    Well at least you KNOW it's not Winrar.
    You are a real funny guy, aren't you. Why do you think it's not possible to extract a RAR-archive with original Win-RAR? And when it would so, why don't you explain the correct workflow to solve the problem? So I think your posting was a false-alarm.

  15. #88
    Banned frknight is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts

    Sherlock 6.6 Patches

    Hello Silver_Fox,

    I have a request not for Prinect but for Sherlock 6.6 I have installed the Sherlock 6.6 but after running it it gives me error code 2, is there any patch or solution for this.

    Regards
    frknight

  16. #89
    Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 138 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaro View Post
    Dear Silverfox,

    after downloading the new ones again, everything works fine now. Thanks again for your work.

    Best regards



    You are a real funny guy, aren't you. Why do you think it's not possible to extract a RAR-archive with original Win-RAR? And when it would so, why don't you explain the correct workflow to solve the problem? So I think your posting was a false-alarm.
    Your welcome my friend.

  17. #90
    Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 138 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frknight View Post
    Hello Silver_Fox,

    I have a request not for Prinect but for Sherlock 6.6 I have installed the Sherlock 6.6 but after running it it gives me error code 2, is there any patch or solution for this.

    Regards
    frknight
    Could you send me this errror screenshot. I will ask to my friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need Prinect Prepress Interface 2010
    By signastation in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:05 AM
  2. Prinect all keys 2010 version
    By RicardoNit in forum Full Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 07:12 PM
  3. Prinect Package Designer 2010
    By mydjf in forum Full Software
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:19 PM
  4. Digital Printing Thread
    By Xin in forum Forum Suggestions & Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 01:23 AM
  5. Prinect 2010
    By france in forum Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts