+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Prinect 2010 Thread

V-P
    Donor V-P is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thnx babajingjumong !

I am new here - but I already like it !

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by edBigman View Post
    1) You should use only HD memory card. This is the special format of the linear flash.
    2) This linear flash is possible to read/write only by the few old pcmcia chips (sometimes works on old laptops, Compaq Pentium 133 for example). Also you can use Omnidrive, LPT type.

But by the memory card interface you can transfer to SM only info about ink zones and ductor turns.

Best way to connect HD SM machines to PPI is by LAN (PresetLink PPF) interface. It transfers also preview, paper format, ink type and volume etc.
    Pls read the operator manual.

If you have 1.04 you can connect machine to LAN by CPTronic OnlineKit. You need to buy service modem for it (pls contact your HD representative for check the RGP type and ROM versions). Then ask me for soft in PM.
    hi brother i have question regarding in PPF data which produce by PPI software,
    i can view and print only the percentage of each inkzone, is there anyway to print or view it by showing the value of ink key setting so i can manually input that in the machine, or is there any software to convert the PPF data ink percentage to the ink key value? thank you :)

God BLess
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

hustleruk
    Prinect Prepress Interface 2010

trying to download part 3 but its not on any of the server, file being deleted?

does anyone have this file that can share???

tia

Jatin

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by hustleruk View Post
    Prinect Prepress Interface 2010

trying to download part 3 but its not on any of the server, file being deleted?

does anyone have this file that can share???

tia

Jatin
    hello, there is other fileserver there, i think in megaupload server is broken, but try to download it in hotfile or filesonic, just browse the whole page, there is another server option to download it. hope this will help you :)

God Bless

Thanks

hi brother

please read this,

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f5/attention-all-members-please-read-before-uploading-stuff-8038/

and please re-upload this stuff to the other server :)

thank you,

God Bless

hustleruk
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hello, there is other fileserver there, i think in megaupload server is broken, but try to download it in hotfile or filesonic, just browse the whole page, there is another server option to download it. hope this will help you :)

God Bless
    Hi Mate

i've tried all the links but they are all saying the file has been deleted!! is there anywhere else this file can be uploaded?

thanks

hustleruk

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by hustleruk View Post
    Hi Mate

i've tried all the links but they are all saying the file has been deleted!! is there anywhere else this file can be uploaded?

thanks

hustleruk
    hello brother, almost file server (FS) is blocked by Anti Piracy Law, so you will never access and download the links anymore, we are working regarding this matter brother, i hope other members can help and re-upload the stuffs in other FS then re-post the links again.

God Bless

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    what's new?
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/heidelberg-pdf-toolbox-2011-a-8226/

Donor Demiurg666 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

sherlock 6.6

I have a database for Sherlock 6.6. It takes about 20 GB. But not the program for this database. Anyone willing to share? Write a personal message.
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demiurg666 For This Useful Post:

PRC Member zombie will become famous soon enough zombie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

sherlock 6.6

contact me..... maybe I can help you (I cant send you private message)

12. Your ad here

Donor eflatun is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hi brother i have question regarding in PPF data which produce by PPI software,
    i can view and print only the percentage of each inkzone, is there anyway to print or view it by showing the value of ink key setting so i can manually input that in the machine, or is there any software to convert the PPF data ink percentage to the ink key value? thank you :)

God BLess
    Hello babajing,
    Interface program calculates just ink covarages zone by zone. Printing machines has calibration curves which decides key values according to coverage. So ink key values are calculated after CIP3 data is loaded in printing machine. But unless you don't adjust these curves, CIP3 data doesn't work accurately. However if you use simple math and Excel, you can create a file which can calculate ink keys.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eflatun For This Useful Post:

Donor Demiurg666 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    contact me..... maybe I can help you (I cant send you private message)
    enough work to send private messages here. my mail - efedrin#gmail.com , just in case. # -> @

Donor shamant is on a distinguished road shamant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good day, can anyone reupload Prinect 2010 Manager Modules. Links don't work. Plz

Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by eflatun View Post
    Hello babajing,
    Interface program calculates just ink covarages zone by zone. Printing machines has calibration curves which decides key values according to coverage. So ink key values are calculated after CIP3 data is loaded in printing machine. But unless you don't adjust these curves, CIP3 data doesn't work accurately. However if you use simple math and Excel, you can create a file which can calculate ink keys.
    hi, thanks for the info..i will make a program that calculates PPF data to ink keys :)

God Bless

V-P
    Donor V-P is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi

I am having a problem. I am not able to calibrate the press.

I tried everything. I am stuck at "printing the uncalibrated page" but nothing happens.
    I am looking for generated files but I cannot find them.

I am attaching a screen of where I am stuck.

Who has done calibration successfully ? Can you tell me exactly how is done ?

Thnx in advance

screen-jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast