+ Reply to Thread

Thread: basICColor IMprove

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb basICColor IMprove

basICColor IMprove v1.0.0

Software for intelligent correction, optimization and processing of measurement data

basICColor IMProve is a software solution for intelligent optimization and proceccing of color measurement data. In many situations measurement data are not perfect for ICC profiling and thus result in ionferior profiles. Erroneous measurements can result from problems in printing, inhomegeneities or just errors in reading the patches. In other cases you might want to average measurement date before you create profiles (e.g. with basICColor print). That´s where basICColor IMProve comes to the rescue.

basICColor IMProve is a collection of various tools under one hood: Correction for the effect of optical brighteners, TVI corrections, gradation changes in order to meet standards like PSO or G7 – measurement data correction that leaves nothing to be desired! The quality of ICC profiles is only as good as the data you feed in. Analyzing and optimizing these data results in a better profile quality and thus in a higher reliability of the production process. Insofar basICColor IMProve complements any profiling software in the market.

• Intelligent Automatic
    In 'Automatic' mode basICColor IMProve analyzes measurement data in an intelligent way and performs the necessary corrections automatically. Correcting, smoothing and optimizing color measurements has never been easier.
    • Optical Brightener Correction
    A slider allows for a continuously variable correction of the effect of optical brightener agents (OBAs) in spectral data. If you set the slider to max, the result is similar to a measurement with a UV-cut filter.
    • Comprehensive Report
    A detailed PDF report shows all the results of the analysis, depicts the data graphically and gives tangible recommendation for the futher correction process.
    Functions
    • Software for intelligent optimization and processing of measurement data
    • 'Automatic' button for intelligent analysis and correction of measured data
    • Various tools: removal of redundant color patches; correction of erroneous readings; data smoothing; optical brightener correction; dot gain adaptation; black point correction; white point editing; averaging of measurement data
    • Measurement data visualization in 2d or 3d; comparing the data visually and statistically; visualization of the dot gain
    • Detailed PDF report

This tool must be used for your own educational purposes only.
    Do not share it all over the Internet!

No need to install. Download, unpack and launch it!

The app:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Compatible with OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x:

Windows version is [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/basiccolor-improve-9261/#post41537"]here[/URL]
    Last edited by ColorWizard; 03-19-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: added link to windows version
    Cheers,
    CW

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Digitix
    Great application, now we just need the aplicacción basICColor Print and Catch Pro.

aaron125
    Still looking for BasICColor Catch? I think I may have a patched copy of BasICColor Catch Pro v2.5 for PC. Let me know if you or anyone else might be interested and I can upload it somewhere.

PRC Member odda will become famous soon enough odda's Avatar
    Thanks

BasICColor Catch

Quote Originally Posted by aaron125 View Post
    Still looking for BasICColor Catch? I think I may have a patched copy of BasICColor Catch Pro v2.5 for PC. Let me know if you or anyone else might be interested and I can upload it somewhere.
    that would be wunderbar; thank you...

Donor shyanjl is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Who can provide the PC version of IMprove, I have no mac.

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shyanjl View Post
    Who can provide the PC version of IMprove, I have no mac.
    you will find it [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/basiccolor-improve-9261/#post41537"]here[/URL]
    Cheers,
    CW

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Donor cityhunter is on a distinguished road cityhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron125 View Post
    really appreciated if you could upload the BasicColor CatchPro...

aaron125

Enjoy!

BasICColor Catch 2.5 Pro-Certify-Control

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    For PC, fully tested and working.

Just thought I'd add that it is worth downloading the latest version of Catch 3.x from BasICColor's website as both versions can be installed at the same time and there are quite a few bits from the latest version which can be used with this v2.5. Mainly things like updated tolerances and 'job definition' files for ISO12647, Fogra, etc.
    Last edited by aaron125; 03-20-2012 at 07:39 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aaron125 For This Useful Post:

Donor Mogly is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

BassICColor Catch 2.5 Pro-Certify-Control, for mac??

aaron125
    Unfotunately not, I only use PC/Windows, so I'm unable to help with Mac apps.

14. Your ad here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aaron125 For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogly View Post
    take a look here:

[URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/basiccolor-catch-3-2-2-patch-9298/#post41728"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/basiccolor-catch-3-2-2-patch-9298/#post41728[/URL]

Donor macknife1 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Ist it possible to reup this file? thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macknife1 View Post
    Ist it possible to reup this file? thanks in advance!
    Unfortunately, I didn't save this patch, so I can't to re-up it.
    Just to notice, basICColor IMProve is the re-branded ColorAnt from ColorLogic. Their functionality is absolutely the same. If you won't find the patch for IMprove, you may try to find the patch for ColorAnt.
    I would recommend to stick with ColorAnt just because it's a base product.
    You can downloaded the installer and request a demo license:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Code:
    Cheers,
    CW

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread