Make the most of rasterized scanned drawings, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models. With powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools, AutoCADÂ® Raster Design software helps you to easily clean up, edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar AutoCADÂ® environment for use in AutoCADÂ®, AutoCADÂ® Architecture, AutoCADÂ® Civil 3DÂ®, AutoCADÂ® Electrical, AutoCADÂ® Map 3D, AutoCADÂ® Mechanical, AutoCADÂ® MEP, AutoCADÂ® P&ID, and AutodeskÂ® Topobaseâ„¢ software.
* Timesaving image display featuresâ€”Use a wide range of image data, embed images, insert and export images, and use a polygonal mask boundary to display image subsets.
* Image editing and cleanupâ€”Includes commands for despeckle, bias, mirror, and touchup.
* Raster entity manipulation (REM)â€”Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives; easily erase raster lines, arcs, and circles.
* Vectorization tools, including OCRâ€”One-pick vectorization tools give you more accurate results when you create lines and polylines from raster data. Optical character recognition (OCR) for converting drawings.
* Image transformation functionality and georeferenced image display and analysis toolsâ€”When used with AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and Autodesk Topobase.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.