+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aurelon ICISS

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks

Aurelon ICISS

Aurelon ICISS v5.2.0

Aurelon ICISS is a comprehensive, independent set of colour separation tools. It enables production of recipes for any combination of ink colours, for any process, for any device. Separation recipes may be duo- or tritones, the replacement of C, M, Y or K with special colours or corporate colours, proprietory formulas, or HiFi of any number of colours.
    Aurelon ICISS provides the tools to create a separation script with on-screen preview of the settings one is adding to a recipe. It leaves the original image intact and in its original state. Once the recipe is saved as a script, it can be used over and over again.
    ICISS works independent of standard colours, both on the input and on the output side. The input image can be RGB, CMYK or any other set of channels.

Package contains:
    • Aurelon Editor v7.0.0 (Intel x86)
    • ICISS Separator v5.2.0 (Intel x86)
    • ICISS LabToDot v5.2.0 (Intel x86)
    • ICISS Scanner v5.2.0 (Intel x86)
    Splash screens:

Aurelon Editor

ICISS Scanner

ICISS Separator

Installer:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Patched apps:
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

PRC Member mazengh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

latest version

is this the latest version? i can't find much information on the official website

What site you are finding for?
    ...from aurelon.com before it were acquired by GMG
    Last edited by kazanchi; 07-13-2011 at 09:29 AM.

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazengh View Post
    is this the latest version? i can't find much information on the official website

What site you are finding for?
    Files were downloaded about a month ago from the official website www.aurelon.com. These versions were latest for that moment. I didn't expected the acquisition by GMG, so I didn't bookmark the links :)
    Now they site is completely changed.

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    I experience problems with launch application Separation Editor on Mac os x 10.6.4
    also there is a problem during install with several system extensions
    (((((((((

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pardon View Post
    I experience problems with launch application Separation Editor on Mac os x 10.6.4
    also there is a problem during install with several system extensions
    (((((((((
    Same to mee on 10.6.7. I guess the software is too old for Snow Leopard .

Thanks
    Didn't test it under Snow Leopard. I guess spider is right, software is quite old.

If someone will get most newer version, I will try to fix it.

PRC Member pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about pardon has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    Didn't test it under Snow Leopard. I guess spider is right, software is quite old.

If someone will get most newer version, I will try to fix it.
    On which version of mac os x you are working?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pardon View Post
    On which version of mac os x you are working?
    MacOS 10.5.8

Donor Ross Wang is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    someone know icicc.rar password

Please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Wang View Post
    someone know icicc.rar password

Please
    Password is inside of the hidden block of post [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/aurelon-iciss-3686/#post18403"]#1[/URL]. To see its content 20 posts are required.
    Cheers,
    CW

12. Your ad here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Banned nodongle will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    any one have windows edition?

Thanks
    is this software working for anybody?? (((((((((

BIBIB
    Not working on 10.5.8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIBIB View Post
    Not working on 10.5.8
    hi BIBIB,

I'd try to help you if you gave me a bit more details about this issue. From you post it's hard to understand what is not working and why.
    Did you give a message from the application or operating system?
    Did you try to run the original (not patched) application? If this issue is not reproducible with not patched application, then it's likely the patch is the problem.
    Cheers,
    CW

BIBIB
    Hello ColorWizard,

After replacing the modules with the patched ones the programs are still in demo mode with no serial at launch. And no, I didn't start the program before applying the patch.

( It's true - it was something strange because it was impossible to directly replace the programs with the patched ones- due to some "no permission" problem - and I trashed first the programs and after this I copied the patched ones in the same folder )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast