Art Files is a stand-alone application that takes the tedious task of collecting Illustrator documents, linked images and fonts for graphics files and turns it into a simple point & click operation. Art Files focuses on gathering just the information you need to get your files packaged up or ready for archiving.
- What's new in 2.0.2?
- Minor bug fixes for user interface
- What's new in 2.0.1?
- Fixed a bug that could crash while scanning certain documents (EPS in particular)
- Fixed a bug that could crash while collecting certain documents containing Unicode characters in filename or path
- What's new in 2.0?
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 Compatible!
- Uses Cover Flow to easily see documents, images and fonts
- Supports Quick Look Previews
- Adds Spotlight support to help you find broken links and missing images
- Faster and more stable file scanning
Art Files also has the unique ability to collect several documents at once, saving precious time when only minutes stand between overnighting your artwork to the printer and having to hire a high-price door-to-door courier to meet your deadline. In addition to saving time, this feature also cuts down on disk space by collecting shared images and fonts between documents only once.
Art Files is perfect for production artists or anyone who works with graphics files and needs the portability of sending documents to others for editing or printing. Its simple, straight-forward user-interface is sure to make file collection nightmares a thing of the past.