This small, cheap and very useful app for those of you who knows that the quality control is the key!
Alwan ColorPursuitâ„¢ is a software that allows you to assess the color quality of your devices and of the ICC profiles that you produce or use.
ColorPursuitâ„¢ also allows you to assess the color reproduction capabilities and quality of your workflow.
Pick a color or an image with ColorPursuitâ„¢ and see numerically and visually how well it is rendered on each device of your workflow to the printing press.
Color shifts, monitor mismatch, proof mismatch, poor separation can be very frustrating and may take endless time to understand and solve:
- Where do my color reproduction problems come from?
- Is it the scanner, the monitor, the working space, the proofer or the press profile?
- Are there better devices I can use for my job?
- Which is the best profile for my scanner, my proofer or my printing press?
- How accurate is my proof?
- How will the press print my color or my image?
- Total Predictability
- ICC Device, Color Space and DeviceLink profiles assessment
- Gamut calculation and estimation of the Quality Index of a Device
- Estimation of the reproduction quality of an image in a workflow
- Estimation of the reproduction quality of a color in a workflow
- True Softproof display of assessed colors and images
Alwan ColorPursuitâ„¢ introduces a new concept to color management quality assessment. It includes innovative and original features not found on other color management software.
Patched app (sitx archive is inside of password protected rar):
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 25 posts):You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Some useful docs on ColorPursuit metrics and icc/workflow quality assessment:
You can take them [URL="http://hotfile.com/dl/123502004/ed5391c/Docs_on_Alwan_CPPro.rar.html"]here[/URL].
- Introduction to ICC profiles and color quality assessment
- Alwan ColorPursuit Metrics (version 1.0 r.1)
- Profile Quality assessment
- Device Quality assessment
- Reproduction Quality assessment