+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Agfa ApogeeX v5

PRC Member ChristianSTG will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Procedure

Quote Originally Posted by curva View Post
    Good afternoon guys, what procedure to linearize the plates in x apogee? Thank you!
    Only from client in PC with admin access level

Go to System mode and Select Device Tiff Platesetter or imagesetter, or any agfa device CTP or CTF, and go to line curves, in the up windows select screen map to calibrate, after press cal buton follow all indication of tutor and print unclibrated target, read all mesurement, and after print calibrated target, and read one more time. wen you ctp or ctf is calibrated, asign calibration to screen map in start windows line curves.

enjoy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianSTG For This Useful Post:

Donor curva is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Linearization

hello misterapogee and Christianstg, primarily thanks enormously to meet my request promptly. Unable to access the menus inactive and will greatly facilitate my color management. Worth it. On the system of lattice SUBLIMA, where I can find it. I hope the same way may help them someday.

PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Linearisation of Sublima

Dear Friend,
    Sublima is a special Screening made by AGFA.
    0-5% and 95-100% you have FM Screening and the rest is AM Screening e.g. Sublima 240lpi(German 100er Raster).
    You need a special Licence to run this, but I think the medicine from Mr PrePressMan should enable this. So you have to install this Screening.(I beleave the soft is here in the forum...)
    I made the first betatests for Agfa and CTP in 2003 and it was a horror...
    So now I use only ABS(AgfaBalacendSreeening) and this is OK
    If you have a moire´Problem I use Magnum X Screening, but I have many calibrations done for this, its a very hard job with FM, because the printers are to stupid!!!
    So do what Christian said:
    First thing always make the Plates 100% linear and than you have to calibrate your Presses, but know do it spektral not this density(ISO 12647...)
    hope that will help you
    MrApogee

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

read the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by wekyta View Post
    PrintRoot Forums Rules
    Violation of the rules will be temporarily or permanently Banned. So don't risk it and take a moment to read them.

to access the Printing Resource Center, you must meet at least one of the following conditions:
    * Posts are greater than or equal to 20. (must useful, no floods)
    * You can share some printing related softwares and/or patchs.
    * Donate to support PrintRoot
    I can´t understand this!!!
    Why do you send this post?
    ChristianSTG and myself are trying to help curva with the calbration ctp by using ApogeeXV5.xx medicine from my friend PrePressMan.
    I don´t want to be banned here.
    I have no soft to share, but give some good information about Agfa Workflows
    Perhaps you send the post to the wrong thread?
    kind regards
    MrApogee

PRC Member congproprint will become famous soon enough congproprint's Avatar
    Thanks
    "because the printers are to stupid!!!" excactly.
    so i always use AM screen for work.

Thanks

MAGNUN x SCREENING

Hello Mister apogee expensive, the printers are truly stupid, and when we have a printer stubborn things get complicated, I will start using ABS 200lpi (AgfaBalacendSreeening - now use a harlequin rip), now do not understand the issue of moire (Magnum X Screening) I also had problems with him in the harlequin, but deleted by the change of angles of black (45) by Magenta (75). Use plates AZURA TS has proven good for now. Thanks again for the attention of friends.

PRC Member doubtful will become famous soon enough doubtful will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApogee View Post
    Dear Friend,
    Sublima is a special Screening made by AGFA.....
    Sublima is a special screening technology for package industry.
    Agfa Link:
    [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.agfa.com/gs/global/en/internet/maings/solutions/package_printing/corrugated/screening/index.jsp"]Screening Solutions for Package Printers[/URL]

Agfa creates sublima because answer of Esko Samba screening.
    Esko Link: [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=799"]Special purpose FlexRip screening technologies[/URL]

Both screens are equal, they required and very important for cliche plates. You can't use %1 on photopolymer plates without sambaflex or sublima.

Agfa recruit in package industry, don't use sublima on offset plates.
    Try [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=2936"]Concentric Screening[/URL] on offset plates for improve the quality and save time and money.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doubtful For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The printers are to st...

Quote Originally Posted by congproprint View Post
    "because the printers are to stupid!!!" excactly.
    so i always use AM screen for work.
    Hello congproprint,
    I don´t hope that you are are Printer
    So what I mean is, this is a PrePressForum the best i ever seen and not a pressroomforum. So I excuse me to all printers in the world.
    I mean all the printers (in my location) I know that in the 20years doing my job as a prepressadministrator.
    So what does a prepressoperator the last 20-25 years?
    Beginning with a Macintosh SE30, IIci, FX, Quadras, PowerPc, G3, G4, G5...
    Than using all the good old Soft e.g. Pagermaker 1,0-6.5.2, QuarkXpress 3.11-9.xx?, Freehand 2.0.2,3.0, 4.0...Mx11,0, CoralDraw on PC, Photoshop 1.0.7... until CS5.5, and now every month a new Version from Adobe starting with CS1.0,2.0...CS5.5 and perhaps end of the year 6.0.
    Than all the rips e.g. Rip20,30,40,50,60 from Linotype, or Agfa all the Star series Max, MaxPlus, Star, MultiStar...
    Than all the Inkjet Printers from Scitex Iris 4012, 3047 and the Horror Modells Realist 5015-5030.
    All the other new good printers from epson, canon etc...
    All the Colormangment Software Packes e. Best Edi GMG CGS....
    All the new Workflow systems, Agfa Apogee, Prinergy, Fuji etc....

So resume that all the pressfriends have are very very hard job every day for the last 20-25 Years.
    We must all know all this software and hardware very well.
    Whats going on in the pressroom in the last 20 years?
    Cip3/4, automatic Plateloading, inline measure with Inkzone Prefect or GMI, non alcohol printing, cpt plates and thats it
    And now the prepress try to make very good ctp plates for them.
    So I´m so angry (st..Printers) what do they do the last 20 years for there own Information?
    I the most cases they are reading newpapers, calling with their I-Phones and always theres a Problem, how is guilty: THE PREPRESS People e.g. ctp calibration is not ok, no bleed, wrong trapping and so on

So I think the most of you will agree with me, I hope so.

My last word is: No PrePress>noPlates>no printing> NO Money in all the pockets

I wish all of you a nice a sunny weekend
    MrApogee

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

don't use sublima on offset plates

Quote Originally Posted by doubtful View Post
    Sublima is a special screening technology for package industry.
    Agfa Link:
    [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.agfa.com/gs/global/en/internet/maings/solutions/package_printing/corrugated/screening/index.jsp"]Screening Solutions for Package Printers[/URL]

Agfa creates sublima because answer of Esko Samba screening.
    Esko Link: [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=799"]Special purpose FlexRip screening technologies[/URL]

Both screens are equal, they required and very important for cliche plates. You can't use %1 on photopolymer plates without sambaflex or sublima.

Agfa recruit in package industry, don't use sublima on offset plates.
    Try [URL="http://anonym.to/?http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=2936"]Concentric Screening[/URL] on offset plates for improve the quality and save time and money.
    Hello doubtfull,

agfa sayes: don't use sublima on offset plates?(only packing printing with special Plates, i use kodak elektra exel second generation thermalplates)
    We bought it in 2003 using for Weboffset with 170lpi, 240 lpi and 340 lpi and spend 15.000,00 Euro for a dualrip Configuration.
    Now they say its only for flexo?
    I can´t beleave that.
    My Location is Germany, perhaps in your location they told something others?
    By the time I kicked it from our servicecontract, because we only had trouble with it.
    It would be nice to get some information from you.
    Have a nice day
    MrApogee

PRC Member doubtful will become famous soon enough doubtful will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hello doubtfull,

agfa sayes: don't use sublima on offset plates?
    Dear MrApogee, Agfa has no relationship with this information.
    Agfa still says: sublima can use with offset and flexo plates. Yes you can use sublima with offset plates. but print results are always will be bad.
    Regarding to flexo plates: results are will be fine.

15. Your ad here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to doubtful For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Azura negative plate

Good morning Mister Apogee and all friends, here working with Azura plate negative, after recording have a negative image on the plate .... (apogee with this I'm deploying to a N4 AVALON - PT-R4300S) how can I change this to positive. I looked in the manual and have not found much. If you can help me once again I am very grateful.

Thanks

Azura negative plate

Good morning Mister Apogee and all friends, here working with Azura plate negative, after recording have a negative image on the plate .... (apogee with this I'm deploying to a N4 AVALON - PT-R4300S) how can I change this to positive. I looked in the manual and have not found much. If you can help me once again I am very grateful.
    Hello Curva:
    Which Workflow do you use? ApogeeXV5 here from the forum?
    Is everything on your plates always negativ, or only one Job?
    How is the Avalon 4 connected:
    Direct on the PrePressServer?
    With an AGFA Platemaker?
    Sorry I use 2 really old AGFA Avalons made in Wilmington connected via Printdrive with Kodak thermal Plates Positive Ripping and negativ imaging.
    By the Time I have no Avalon N installed on my System and I can´t do this in 5 Minutes.
    I think you must by able to do this by yourself in the Systemoverview of ApogeeXV5.0.
    Have a look at your installed Avalon N in the Output Option, here you find many buttons for e.g. the plates and the hole configuration, I beleave you will get it run here.
    NOTE you must have ServiceLevel Rights to do this in your Client!!!
    Christaian STG gave the Passwords here in this thread.
    I hope that will help you
    MrApogee

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

PRC Member congproprint will become famous soon enough congproprint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello congproprint,
    I don´t hope that you are are Printer
    So what I mean is, this is a PrePressForum the best i ever seen and not a pressroomforum. So I excuse me to all printers in the world.
    I mean all the printers (in my location) I know that in the 20years doing my job as a prepressadministrator.
    So what does a prepressoperator the last 20-25 years?
    Beginning with a Macintosh SE30, IIci, FX, Quadras, PowerPc, G3, G4, G5...
    Than using all the good old Soft e.g. Pagermaker 1,0-6.5.2, QuarkXpress 3.11-9.xx?, Freehand 2.0.2,3.0, 4.0...Mx11,0, CoralDraw on PC, Photoshop 1.0.7... until CS5.5, and now every month a new Version from Adobe starting with CS1.0,2.0...CS5.5 and perhaps end of the year 6.0.
    Than all the rips e.g. Rip20,30,40,50,60 from Linotype, or Agfa all the Star series Max, MaxPlus, Star, MultiStar...
    Than all the Inkjet Printers from Scitex Iris 4012, 3047 and the Horror Modells Realist 5015-5030.
    All the other new good printers from epson, canon etc...
    All the Colormangment Software Packes e. Best Edi GMG CGS....
    All the new Workflow systems, Agfa Apogee, Prinergy, Fuji etc....

So resume that all the pressfriends have are very very hard job every day for the last 20-25 Years.
    We must all know all this software and hardware very well.
    Whats going on in the pressroom in the last 20 years?
    Cip3/4, automatic Plateloading, inline measure with Inkzone Prefect or GMI, non alcohol printing, cpt plates and thats it
    And now the prepress try to make very good ctp plates for them.
    So I´m so angry (st..Printers) what do they do the last 20 years for there own Information?
    I the most cases they are reading newpapers, calling with their I-Phones and always theres a Problem, how is guilty: THE PREPRESS People e.g. ctp calibration is not ok, no bleed, wrong trapping and so on

So I think the most of you will agree with me, I hope so.

My last word is: No PrePress>noPlates>no printing> NO Money in all the pockets

I wish all of you a nice a sunny weekend
    MrApogee
    hi Mr Apogee, I have worked in pressroom for 10 year, and before i was a printer, so i know what you say. thank for your cm.
    best regards.

Member Tualatin will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    how can I change this to positive.
    on Acento
    Set the media type (media type Select the number you wish to
    to install and click [OK]) - Choose Nega or Posi

after that update information in the RIP

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tualatin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Media

Tualatin Good afternoon, I followed the steps that tell you, I configured the media as negative, carried the information for the rip but still continue with the negative output. Could you tell where I am wrong. I am grateful to call friends! Note here the use Apogee x5 forum avalon N4 connected to a (acento II - Ptr-4300s). Output by platemaker. Best regards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast