+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 170

Thread: Agfa ApogeeX v5

  1. #16
    Donor curva is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    WIN SERVER 2003 SP2 work fine

    Released very good post guys, you are too ... can help me out with workmates have 8.3 licenses? those with 20 or so characters .... Many thanks.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to curva For This Useful Post:

  3. #17
    PRC Member inkytoy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Very nice contribution indeed. Has anyone had any success under win7 64 ?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to inkytoy For This Useful Post:

  5. #18
    PRC Member ExSUNNY is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 39 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inkytoy View Post
    Very nice contribution indeed. Has anyone had any success under win7 64 ?
    ApogeeX 5 dont work on 64 bit systems

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExSUNNY For This Useful Post:

  7. #19
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    64 bit Version

    64 bit Version will come with ApogeeX Version 8 in the 2012 I hope
    ApogeePortal Version 7 will now run under Windows 2003 64 bit
    Current Version of ApogeeX is Version 7
    I use ApogeeX Version 6
    Any chance to get a Patch for Version 6 and/or7?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

  9. #20
    PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 497 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebhard View Post
    64 bit Version will come with ApogeeX Version 8 in the 2012 I hope
    ApogeePortal Version 7 will now run under Windows 2003 64 bit
    Current Version of ApogeeX is Version 7
    I use ApogeeX Version 6
    Any chance to get a Patch for Version 6 and/or7?
    Can you share the installation of ApogeeX v7?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

  11. #21
    Banned boris_krotov will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 58 Times in 17 Posts
    and how to fix the problem with SQL server on installation? Help, please

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to boris_krotov For This Useful Post:

  13. #22
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    ApogeeXV7

    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    Can you share the installation of ApogeeX v7?
    In July the Final Version 7.1 will come.
    I only have a Beta Version...
    Most of the guys I know use ApogeeXV6 with all the latest Essential Service Packs and Hotfixes and it runs very well with Printdrive.(Platemaker I don´t know because I hade it. There are many Problems with the JDF Connection to the PrePressServer. So AGFA will fix them with 7.1)
    In ApogeeXV7 you will have a complete new Impostion Tool called ApogeeAutoImpose, but it runs also with PrepsTemplates.
    Hope that will help.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

  15. #23
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    SQL Server Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by boris_krotov View Post
    and how to fix the problem with SQL server on installation? Help, please
    NOT MY SQL. Sometimes the installer from AGFA has problems with a preinstalled SQL Server Version. deinstall it if your system has such a version.
    Follow the instructions from this thread.
    In some cases the switching of the country settings to english usa will also fix this problem.
    You need to setup a DNS Server and configure it, because sometimes the sql server doesen´t find itsself
    Use a clean Windows 2003 R2 32 bit installation
    Hope that will help

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

  17. #24
    PRC Member doubtful will become famous soon enough doubtful will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 124 Times in 39 Posts

    Lightbulb

    No need to install KLC.Consulting.SMAC.v2.0.0.5 and it's crack.

    How to complete readme.txt step 1 without installing any applications.

    1- Open Network Connections (control panel) and right click to ethernet adapter, select properties.

    2- Click "Configure" button.


    3- Select "Advanced" tab, select "Network Address", click Value and type mac adress (which is step 2 in readme.txt file)



    ps. I don't have SQL problems. Install and crack works fine.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doubtful For This Useful Post:

  19. #25
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    Problems with the archives

    Hello together,

    i´m getting a little bit stupid with the 12 archvis from hotfile.(Trying more than 4 hours)
    I use use izArc and the newest winzip to extract the files but nothing happens.
    The expanders always says that archive file *.001 is corrupted and the other files i can not open. only *.012 is possible to be opened without errors...
    Please help me or tell me which Zip Expander Software you are using to expand all the files correctly. I think the archive is splitted before and my software is not able to handle this
    Thank you very much

  20. Your ad here

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

  22. #26
    PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 497 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebhard View Post
    In July the Final Version 7.1 will come.
    I only have a Beta Version...
    Most of the guys I know use ApogeeXV6 with all the latest Essential Service Packs and Hotfixes and it runs very well with Printdrive.(Platemaker I don´t know because I hade it. There are many Problems with the JDF Connection to the PrePressServer. So AGFA will fix them with 7.1)
    In ApogeeXV7 you will have a complete new Impostion Tool called ApogeeAutoImpose, but it runs also with PrepsTemplates.
    Hope that will help.
    Thank you Gebhard for clarification!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

  24. #27
    eltonking3000
    Guest
    you (MrApogee) must try with 7zip software.this software will join parts together.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eltonking3000 For This Useful Post:

  26. #28
    PRC Member doubtful will become famous soon enough doubtful will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 124 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApogee View Post
    Hello together,

    i´m getting a little bit stupid with the 12 archvis from hotfile.(Trying more than 4 hours)
    I use use izArc and the newest winzip to extract the files but nothing happens.
    The expanders always says that archive file *.001 is corrupted and the other files i can not open. only *.012 is possible to be opened without errors...
    Please help me or tell me which Zip Expander Software you are using to expand all the files correctly. I think the archive is splitted before and my software is not able to handle this
    Thank you very much
    Download HJSplit for .001 .002 ... files.

    http://www.hjsplit.org/windows/

    No need to install just run.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doubtful For This Useful Post:

  28. #29
    PRC Member MrApogee will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 87 Times in 67 Posts

    Problem is fixed with the HotfileFiles 001,002...

    Quote Originally Posted by doubtful View Post
    Download HJSplit for .001 .002 ... files.

    http://www.hjsplit.org/windows/

    No need to install just run.
    Hello Doubtfull,
    thank you very much for the tip.
    It runs perfect and very fast

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrApogee For This Useful Post:

  30. #30
    Member Tualatin will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 44 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Not MySQL but MS SQL in "prerequests" (1-st button i installer)
    I follow the setup setps by setps, but it still error.

    Where can i find MySql before setup. Thank you so much.
    1) Uninstall SQL
    2) Run prerequests again

    Quote Originally Posted by Tualatin View Post

    App5.0.0_xxxxx is not compatible with your current installed 'Apogee Preprss' build(1.38.102)
    What does it mean?
    sum-png
    Last edited by kazanchi; 05-11-2011 at 10:09 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tualatin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Agfa Apogee X
    By mussosoft in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 08:55 PM
  2. ApogeeX DocuBox Manager
    By miklik61 in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:16 AM
  3. Agfa Galileo VS 8 CTP
    By chris_dm8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:28 PM
  4. Agfa pdf rip
    By print.bg in forum Full Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 09:12 PM
  5. ApogeeX Learning video
    By liuhui_mac in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts