Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Agfa ApogeeX v5

Donor TRAUCO1958 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Red face unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by sistecopy View Post
    My to... only to the link 005 works, all another links are deleted

thanks...for any help
    the 65% of the lynks are broken why the owner of this forum dont clean this or upload in other place you pay the same i pay for what broken links is a good forum but need a cleaner or some who put order in this place

PRC Member ChristianSTG will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

About Broken Links

Quote Originally Posted by TRAUCO1958 View Post
    the 65% of the lynks are broken why the owner of this forum dont clean this or upload in other place you pay the same i pay for what broken links is a good forum but need a cleaner or some who put order in this place
    The initial link have 3 year old, is stupid from your side pretend download this, after 3 year.

All in this forum work free, if you can pay, buy this from Agfa, is very simply call to you local dealer and buy it, if you need test, you local dealer can give to you tryal for test.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianSTG For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Si pides las cosas de esta manera, nadie te va a ayudar

Quote Originally Posted by sistecopy View Post
    My to... only to the link 005 works, all another links are deleted

thanks...for any help
    Los link de la version 8 estan todos funcionando, baja esa mejor.

Thanks

Red face La version 8 es una demo

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSTG View Post
    Los link de la version 8 estan todos funcionando, baja esa mejor.
    Como hay que pedir las cosas de rodillas vamos alguien en el foro tiene esto respaldado es solo cosa de volverlo a subir o no???????
    si tuviera dinero para comprarlo no estaria aqui en el foro en vez de criticar deberias ayudar sabes que tengo la razon

Thanks

Red face So for all the people

The initial link have 3 year old, is stupid from your side pretend download this, after 3 year.

All in this forum work free, if you can pay, buy this from Agfa, is very simply call to you local dealer and buy it, if you need test, you local dealer can give to you tryal for test.
    No make backup of old uploaded files???? in this forum???
    So call the dealers of the software, thats is stupid
    This forum is for get the software in other way or not?????

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

No make backup of old uploaded files???? in this forum???
    So call the dealers of the software, thats is stupid
    This forum is for get the software in other way or not?????
    of course there is no backup of the software. this forum is for publishing links and not for storing software!

if you think you have paid for the ability to download software from here you are totally wrong! you have only made a voluntary donation with no promises for anything in return!

so complaining about wasted m.o.n.e.y and broken links doesnt make sense at all!

this is no market where you can buy things and get a guarantee for working stuff!

Thanks

Red face When

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    of course there is no backup of the software. this forum is for publishing links and not for storing software!

if you think you have paid for the ability to download software from here you are totally wrong! you have only made a voluntary donation with no promises for anything in return!

so complaining about wasted m.o.n.e.y and broken links doesnt make sense at all!

this is no market where you can buy things and get a guarantee for working stuff!
    When we ask for help no say nothing when we make a remark all the forum members come and coment.
    So you dont have a backup of the software who people upload in your computer?????
    i dont believe you.
    Take a look in yours DVDs and you find this software the only thing you need to do is upload again. I Never say the backup is in the forum i say the members have in their computers the software and can upload again thas all.
    and other things if the lynks dont work why you dont delete them

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    When we ask for help no say nothing when we make a remark all the forum members come and coment.
    So you dont have a backup of the software who people upload in your computer?????
    i dont believe you.
    Take a look in yours DVDs and you find this software the only thing you need to do is upload again. I Never say the backup is in the forum i say the members have in their computers the software and can upload again thas all.
    and other things if the lynks dont work why you dont delete them
    why should somebody delete the old links?

this takes a lot of time! do you have so much time???
    you are welcome to browse all threads, test the links for a working download and leave your comment to every single link if it is still working or not.

there is a reason why nobody wants to upload again. sometimes even the original uploader doesnt want to spread his uploads anymore. so respect the rules of the uploader!

and stop crying like a little baby and make use of the right forum functions like everybody else here!!!!

if you are looking for something special there is a request section!

btw: i dont have any DVDs for backup purposes and nobody is uploading to my computer!

Thanks

Thumbs down Yes i have time

why should somebody delete the old links?

This takes a lot of time! Do you have so much time???
    You are welcome to browse all threads, test the links for a working download and leave your comment to every single link if it is still working or not.

There is a reason why nobody wants to upload again. Sometimes even the original uploader doesnt want to spread his uploads anymore. So respect the rules of the uploader!

And stop crying like a little baby and make use of the right forum functions like everybody else here!!!!

If you are looking for something special there is a request section!

Btw: I dont have any dvds for backup purposes and nobody is uploading to my computer!
    i am i little baby, so i cry like this you are very good for shiting but not for help thats all (old man)

Thanks

no empeores mas laa cosas, la version 8 no es demo esta full solo lee el post

Como hay que pedir las cosas de rodillas vamos alguien en el foro tiene esto respaldado es solo cosa de volverlo a subir o no???????
    si tuviera dinero para comprarlo no estaria aqui en el foro en vez de criticar deberias ayudar sabes que tengo la razon
    Usa el primer parche y hav┬┐vilitalo con las livencias del 7 y funciona bien, si estas pidiendo la version 5 es por que no deseas ningun tp nuevo, todos los TP disponibles en el 5 estan licenciados para el 8 y para el 7, los tp que quedan como demos son solo los TP nuevos Acentos 4 y mas nuevas, y los plotter del 7890 en adelante 7900 etc.

Todas las filamdoras e incluso las Acento 1 y 2 estan licenciadas, si instalar una licencia que esta en demos, te webea todo el rato, que TP necesitas?

tal vez te podemos resumir la licencia e indicarte que TP instalar, si esto no te ayuda, no se de que manera ayudarte.

Saludos

12. Your ad here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianSTG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Usa el primer parche y hav┬┐vilitalo con las livencias del 7 y funciona bien, si estas pidiendo la version 5 es por que no deseas ningun tp nuevo, todos los TP disponibles en el 5 estan licenciados para el 8 y para el 7, los tp que quedan como demos son solo los TP nuevos Acentos 4 y mas nuevas, y los plotter del 7890 en adelante 7900 etc.

Todas las filamdoras e incluso las Acento 1 y 2 estan licenciadas, si instalar una licencia que esta en demos, te webea todo el rato, que TP necesitas?

tal vez te podemos resumir la licencia e indicarte que TP instalar, si esto no te ayuda, no se de que manera ayudarte.

Saludos
    please follow the rules! forum language is english only!!!

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    i am i little baby, so i cry like this you are very good for shiting but not for help thats all (old man)
    This thread is for discussing and sharing of software, not for name calling!
    I think you should have a bit more respect for fellow members, abuse like this will not be tolerated, carry on like that and you could be well get yourself banned!

Just my 2 cents...

Sc

Thanks

Sorry

please follow the rules! forum language is english only!!!
    Sorry, Trauco write in spanish and I anwer in spanish, si a mistake from my side

Thanks

Red face Sorry people

Quote Originally Posted by simoncharlie View Post
    this thread is for discussing and sharing of software, not for name calling!
    I think you should have a bit more respect for fellow members, abuse like this will not be tolerated, carry on like that and you could be well get yourself banned!

Just my 2 cents...

Sc
    every body have a bad day sorry for every in the forum
    no more again i promise you to every

Donor freshnet is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I will buy Screen 8800 III with PIF card = Avalon N8 S. I have this ApoggeX 5, I install ouput for Avalon N8, but it show license problem icon.

Can you help me?

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast