PRC Member Marte is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The zip file seems damaged ... help??
    Thank you!

Donor tonyo76 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello, you have entered the password?
    pass: http://www.printroot.com

Donor subosusi will become famous soon enough subosusi will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by conan981 View Post
    It is sad to see that i had hundreds of downloads, but only 9 thanks...
    i am going to release acrorip v.8.01 but i will lock the app only to grateful people
    bye
    please up acrorip 8.01

Donor subosusi will become famous soon enough subosusi will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ren View Post
    check it http://www.printroot.org/forum/f21/acrorip-7-0-9-cracked-594/index2.html#post15432
    please , send password

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t0rnad0 View Post
    I uploaded the original rar file (just renamed it)

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

password is same as original (see p1)
    pass wrong, please send again

Donor kozijn is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

any help me?

i entered password http:\\www.printroot.com and it said there was an error and something didnt work right. opening crack in folder does nothing and origional .exe does nothing as well. I am running windows 8, do you think i should be running a different version?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kozijn View Post
    i entered password http:\\www.printroot.com and it said there was an error and something didnt work right. opening crack in folder does nothing and origional .exe does nothing as well. I am running windows 8, do you think i should be running a different version?
    take a look at the correct password again...

Thanks
    oops i typed it into the question wrong. i had it right in the extract with the // the right way. im trying to install the setup under different compatibility. i think the cracked .exe might be the messed up part.. there is 2 of them. did some just copy their cracked .exe or was there always 2 files not just crack?

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Lastest version is 8.16

11. Your ad here

Thanks
    that didnt even come close to being helpful.....

Thanks

Got it!

ok i finally got it. here is my theory:

-Installed acrorip 7, wouldn't run.

-Tried putting crack "acro70_OK" files into acrorip folder and tried running both the "Acro70_OK" and "Acro70_OKW" files and the origional .exe files and nothing worked.

-Uninstalled acrorip, (and here is key i think) the crack files stay in acrorip folder

-Install acrorip this morning and restart when it prompts me to after install finished

-I opened acrorip folder so i could put the crack in, forgetting that i didn't delete it when i uninstalled yesterday so it was already there and had been there during the install and the restart.

So i think the big key was to have the crack in the acrorip folder when the first restart happens and possibly it may be inportant for it to be there as the program installs. I am assuming the crack files are emulating the dongle you would have in your usb drive if you were using the software legitimately, so the crack file must be there also during these key times.

I hope this helps other people like me that have been trying everything thinking it was a messed up download or wrong crack. its just touchy in the order you do things and once you understand what is actually going on with the dongle and crack files it becomes more clear why you were doing it wrong :)

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    ok i finally got it. here is my theory:

-Installed acrorip 7, wouldn't run.

-Tried putting crack "acro70_OK" files into acrorip folder and tried running both the "Acro70_OK" and "Acro70_OKW" files and the origional .exe files and nothing worked.

-Uninstalled acrorip, (and here is key i think) the crack files stay in acrorip folder

-Install acrorip this morning and restart when it prompts me to after install finished

-I opened acrorip folder so i could put the crack in, forgetting that i didn't delete it when i uninstalled yesterday so it was already there and had been there during the install and the restart.

So i think the big key was to have the crack in the acrorip folder when the first restart happens and possibly it may be inportant for it to be there as the program installs. I am assuming the crack files are emulating the dongle you would have in your usb drive if you were using the software legitimately, so the crack file must be there also during these key times.

I hope this helps other people like me that have been trying everything thinking it was a messed up download or wrong crack. its just touchy in the order you do things and once you understand what is actually going on with the dongle and crack files it becomes more clear why you were doing it wrong :)
    Rename Acro70_OK" & "Acro70_OKW" to original their name and overwrite old files.

Thanks
    iv been running program and open and close it all day now and still i have the original acro70.exe and acro70w.exe as well as the "OK" .exe's in same folder no rename or delete old s. this is quite the tricky program to hack :) all i want people to know is that the file will work and it is actually the right crack.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    ... all i want people to know is that the file will work and it is actually the right crack.
    20 thanks to the uploader and 7 people have already confirmed the soft is working fine.
    and you still have doubts it is faulty or not? you even didnt thank the uploader for his efforts so far.

always ask yourself:is it me or is it a general problem?

your tipps dont apply to eveyr1 since most users were able to install without any issues.
    your assumptions about .exe files for dongle emulation during installation are totally wrong.

just run the installer, rename cracked .exe to original name and replace the original .exe. thats it!
    Last edited by spider; 04-20-2013 at 01:22 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast