+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ACRORIP 7.0.9 cracked

PRC Member yahuu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Does there have any news for sharing v8?

2. Your Ads Here
    Donor yelcyn is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    reup plz

Donor tonyo76 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    hello ,
    Broken link!!

Junior Member thefly is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Link Broken

Can someone please reup this one? Link is broken!

Member t0rnad0 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

reupped acrorip

I uploaded the original rar file (just renamed it)

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

password is same as original (see p1)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to t0rnad0 For This Useful Post:

Donor JohnnyChan is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Having problems after install

Need help.

I tried installing this on 2 laptops - 1 being my WIN7 64-bit and the second being WINXP 32-bit and I get the same thing. I see the program running using all the cpu resources in task manager but no window shows up - like it is trying to load something but can't.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

ren
    Junior Member ren is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    you need to have your espon drivers and soft to have it in working condition.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ren For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ren View Post
    you need to have your espon drivers and soft to have it in working condition.
    I had it printing before with the standard Epson drivers on the 64-bit laptop but come to think of it not on the 32-bit laptop. I will try that. I also got suggestions from t0rnad0 that he got it working using a virtual machine running server 2003.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks!

ren
    Thanks
    i mea , you need to have this driver and soft installed on yur laptops win xp that was my problem on laptop with win 7 too i change the compatibily in propriety to win xp sp2 or 3

Thanks

Smile Took a day, but got it working!

Got it working! Not sure what it was that made it work, but I did pretty much everything. It could have been something simple like not having the printer hooked up but that doesn't seem to make sense to me. I'll sum it up in case someone else is having problems.

#1. WIN7 64-bit machine with Epson drivers installed. Didn't work in compatibility mode but printer wasn't hooked up (printer is not in a convenient spot yet).
    #2. WINXP 32-bit machine - not sure if the drivers were installed or not. Didn't work in compatibility mode either.
    #3. Got a friend to try to install the software on his desktop, not sure what OS he has. I told him to try different compatibility modes. No drivers installed. Didn't work.
    #4. Tried again on my WIN7 64-bit machine to see if I could even get the demo versions to work. No luck, same problem - services.exe and AcroRIP using 100% CPU.
    #5. Downloaded and installed VMware Workstation and Server 2003 32-bit. Without the printer hooked up, installed drivers - I had just selected a random port to install. Tried a bunch of compatibility modes for the installer and the exe file. Didn't work.
    #6. Was away from printer so when I got home, I hooked up the printer and tried a bunch of things on virtual machine Server 2003. Uninstalled on Server 2003, reinstalled using WIN 2000 compatibility and noticed that it installed another printer except it was offline (PartnerRIP printer). So went into printer properties that was being detected and changed the driver to the PartnerRIP driver. Finally working!

So basically I think I'm an idiot because I didn't have the printer hooked up, didn't install or run with the proper compatibility mode, or didn't switch the driver from the detected printer, or didn't have a combination of compatible OS (64-bit vs 32-bit), or a combination of all of the above. I would also recommend that you make sure the AcroRIP process is killed before you change things up for another go at trying to make it work.

14. Your ad here

PRC Member yahuu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    First, this software does not allow to run as DEMO/TRIAL. Second it does not work on x64 platform.You need to have v8 x64 platform to make sure it works on Windows 7 x64 correctly and it does not need to install any external driver with its built-in drivers for what machines this application supported!

Donor airawibowo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

the link is dead , try to download but is dead.....any other link?

Quote Originally Posted by conan981 View Post
    I'm newbie in this community, but i hope that this nice app fits the needs of someone :)
    What is ACRORIP?

* Very easy interface & functions specially for Flat-bed printers equipped with Epson printers.
    * Various & Vivid Color Expression for Normal Color & White Ink application
    * Very easy color management by use ICC Profiles
    * Available with all color expressions by free adjustment of each ink channel
    * Immediate job confirmation by pre-viewing print image

Supported Flat-bed Printers powered by : Epson Stylus Photo 1290, Stylus Photo 1390/1400, Stylus Photo 2100/2200, Stylus Photo R230, Stylus Photo R290, Stylus Photo R1800, Stylus Photo R1900, Stylus Photo R2400, Stylus Photo R2880,v Stylus Pro 7600, Stylus Pro 4800/7800, Stylus Pro 4880/7880

link:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    pass: http://www.printroot.com
    the link is dead , try to download but is dead.....any other link?

ren
    Thanks
    check it http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/acrorip-7-0-9-cracked-594/index2.html#post15432

Donor maries is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

great!!!!

works perfectly whit my xp.But i am having some problems in 7.thank you despite of it.

Donor dorkus is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thanks for acrorip 7. would very much love to enjoy ver 8 as well ;)

would you mind sharing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast