WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.4.0 Final
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
WYSIWYG Web Builder features:
• No HTML knowledge needed!
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
• ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
• Built-in Banner maker.
• Rollover images.
• Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
• Image maps.
• Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Navigation bars.
• Tab Menus.
• Slide Menus.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Insert Symbols (special characters).
• Slide Show component .
• Support for third-party add-ons, using the Web Builder Component Developers Kit.
• Import existing HTML pages.
• Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
• Built-in Popup support.
• Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
• Page transitions in Page Properties.
• Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
• Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Embedded OLE component.
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
• Find/Replace for text objects.
• Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
• Rotation for shapes and images.
• Properties Inspector for quick object manipulation.
• Ability to group/ungroup objects.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
• Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
• and much much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.4.0 + Crack : 7.75 MBChanges in WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.4:
– Fixed: Copy/paste Slideshow with frame does not generate a new file name for the frame
– Fixed: CSS Menu does not support Google Fonts
– Fixed: Issue with alpha channel of CSS Menu background
– Fixed: Issue with gradients in CSS menu and sub items
– Fixed: Duplicate objects when using a layer inside a relative sized layer
– Fixed: Missing objects in layer on master page
– Improved: Added ‘min-width’ to 100% relative sized layer. This solves horizontal scrolling issue
– Improved: ‘disabled’, ‘required’ and ‘readonly’ attribute minimization in input elements (not for XHTML)
– Improved: Added ‘rtl’, ‘ltr’ and ‘default’ options to Text object
– Improved: The message ‘This project was created with a previous version of WYSIWYG Web Builder’ now includes the version in which the project was created
– Improved: Redesigned the built-in form processor. You can now use multiple forms per page and forms can be part of a master page
– Improved: Form processor removes ‘filesize’, ‘recaptcha_challenge_field’, ‘recaptcha_response_field’ fields from data
– New feature: Extensions built with Extension Builder 4.3 can now have default data set values, so the extension developer can preconfigure data sets
– New feature: Added support for alpha transparent backgrounds in jQuery UI themes
– New feature: Added ‘Convert to form’ to Paypal buttons. Makes it possible to convert the buttons to a standard form that gives you more control over the appearance and behavior
– New feature: Added ‘reverse’ and ‘alternate-reverse’ options to Animation’s direction. reverse: the animation plays backward. alternate-reverse: the animation plays backward on the first play-through, then forward on the next
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Fill Mode’ to Animations. This specifies how a CSS animation should apply styles to its target before and after it is executing
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Play State’ to Animations. This option determines whether an animation’s initial state is running or paused
– New feature: Added ‘onanimationstart’, ‘onanimationend’ and ‘onanimationiteration’ events. Can be used to trigger actions based on the animation state. Great for chaining animations
– New feature: Added ‘ontransitionend’ event. Can be used to detect the end of a transition
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Pause’ and ‘Animation Resume’ event actions, to start and stop animations through events