WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1.0 Final + Extensions
The web design solution that makes building websites easy and fun! WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Responsive Web Design
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
• HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
• HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
• HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
• HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
• CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
• CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
• CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
• CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
• Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
• Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
• Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
• jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
• Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
• Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
• and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Feature Highlights:
• Added support for responsive styles. Use different backgrounds, fonts, colors etc in breakpoints.
• New beautify and minify options for HTML/CSS
• Optimized java functionality with delayed loading, minify and external file support.
• Added ScrollSpy and Affix support.
• Smooth scrolling, Link transitons, Layer Menu, Breadcrumbs, Pagination and more!
• Create single page - full screen layouts
• Bootstrap-like modal layer.
• Layers can now also be used a form.
• The layout grid provides the quick and easy way to create multi column responsive (floating) layouts.
• Responsive Photo Gallery, Lazy loading, Parallax, Retina images, new rollover animations.
• Built-in FontAwesome icons.
• jQuery UI Listview/SelectMenu
• Heading, Article, redesigned Blog, Form label
• Extra CMS editors and new CMS navigation options.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1.0 + Keygen-SND + Extensions | 19.09 MBChanges in WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1:
– Fixed: Problem initializing tabbed toolbox when loading mobile pages.
– Fixed: Problem when using Blog/Article with breakpoints in a master page.
– Fixed: Advanced Button events cleared during publish.
– Fixed: Issue with Arrows at Line from “Drawing”.
– Fixed: Heading background image not saved.
– Improved: News Feed Ticker alignment.
– Improved: Form validation and Web Storage now also works in nested Layout Grids.
– Improved: Added more font sizes to WaterMark tool.
– Improved: Added shortcut to Extension Manager in Toolbox context menu.
– Improved: Several improvements in line-spacing behavior of Styles.
– Improved: If ‘Accept Charset’ of a form is set to UTF-8 then mysql_set_charset(‘utf8’) will be added to MySQL database code.
– Improved: File Upload can now be used in a Layout Grid.
– Improved: Global Replace now also works with Blog text.
– New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.5 with 20 new icons.
– New feature: Added ‘scroll wheel’ option to Google Maps script. If false, disables scrollwheel zooming on the map.
– New feature: Added the ability to rearrange objects in the Object Manager using drag & drop.
– New feature: Added the ability to clone folders in the Site Manager.
– New feature: Added the ability to change the Login Admin title.
– New feature: Added ‘Padding’ to Image object.
– New feature: Added “Auto focus’ option to Editbox, Text Area, Checkbox, Radio Button. Combobox and Button.
– New feature: Added ‘Arrow Offset’ option to Layer Menu.
– New feature: Added ‘Zebra color’ to CMS Admin.
– New feature: Added the ability to rearrange events (Move Up/Move Down)
– New feature: Added ‘Pagination placement’ option to Blog. This make it possible to display pagination at the bottom of the blog.
– New feature: Added ‘Overflow’ to page header and page footer property dialog.
– New feature: Added the ability to the change the ‘Read more’ text in the Article object.
– New feature: Added the ability to change the font size of the code editor (Page HTML/Object HTML).
– New feature: Slideshow can now be used as ‘Random Image’. Set Type to ‘Random’ and ‘Pause time’ to ‘0’
– New feature: Added ‘Full width’ option to Responsive Menu and Slide Menu. If the menu is part of a layout grid then it will use the contianer width. Also expanding the menu will push all elements below it downwards.
– New feature: Added ‘Full Width’ option to Conveyor Belt (Slide Show->Type->Conveyor Belt).
– New feature: Added ‘Responsive’ mode to full width Carousel. When this option is enabled then the full width Carousel can have different layouts in breakpoints.
– New feature: Added ‘Relative sizing’ option to Floating layer.
– New feature: Added the ability to use a Layer, Layout Grid and Page Header/Footer as Bookmark. This can be useful for flexible/full width layouts. In the new ‘Bookmark’ property section you can set animation properties just like a regular bookmark!
– New feature: Added ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ padding to Layout Grid. It is also possible to the set the top and bottom margin (via the Margin tool). The padding property has been renamed to ‘Gutter width’.
– New feature: Added ‘Maximum width’ option to Layout Grid. This can be useful to prevent items in the layout grid being stretched to wide. If the browser window is wider than the specified width then the grid will be centered.
– New feature: Added PHP7 option in Page Properties->Miscellaneous->PHP version. This will make PHP mail compatible with PHP7. This affects forms and the login tools.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.