WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.6 Final + Extensions
The web design solution that makes building websites easy and fun! WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Responsive Web Design
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
• HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
• HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
• HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
• HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
• CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
• CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
• CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
• CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
• Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
• Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
• Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
• jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
• Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
• Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
• and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Feature Highlights:
• Added support for responsive styles. Use different backgrounds, fonts, colors etc in breakpoints.
• New beautify and minify options for HTML/CSS
• Optimized java functionality with delayed loading, minify and external file support.
• Added ScrollSpy and Affix support.
• Smooth scrolling, Link transitons, Layer Menu, Breadcrumbs, Pagination and more!
• Create single page - full screen layouts
• Bootstrap-like modal layer.
• Layers can now also be used a form.
• The layout grid provides the quick and easy way to create multi column responsive (floating) layouts.
• Responsive Photo Gallery, Lazy loading, Parallax, Retina images, new rollover animations.
• Built-in FontAwesome icons.
• jQuery UI Listview/SelectMenu
• Heading, Article, redesigned Blog, Form label
• Extra CMS editors and new CMS navigation options.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.6 + Keygen-SND + Extensions | 17.72 MBWhats New :
* Fixed: Rounding error in percentages in CSS menu with stretched buttons.
* Fixed: Banner does not publish (semi) transparent background.
* Fixed: Missing asterisk in Object HTML/Custom Style of Responsive Menu.
* Fixed: Responsive Photo Gallery does not support visibility in breakpoints.
* Fixed: Show with Effects in text does not include effect scripts.
* Improved: If parallax effect is disabled in breakpoints then ‘!important’ will be added to the background-position, this will overwrite the script.
* Improved: Added support for file links in Blog.
* Improved: Extensions are loaded more efficiently at application startup.
* Improved: It is now possible to use ‘onscrollhide’ only in Bookmark events (it no longer depends on ‘onscrollreveal’).
* Improved: Site Manager synchronization no longer includes extensions that do not use this feature. This may significantly improve performance when using extensions in a large website.
* Improved: Renaming ID in Object Manager.
* Improved: The Help (F1) now includes a description of the built-in Site Variables ($PARALLAX_SPEED$, $GOOGLEFONTS_PREFIX$, $VIMEO_PREFIX$, $LAZYLOAD_THRESHOLD$, $LAZYLOAD_FADE$)
* New feature: Added $VIMEO_PREFIX$ site variable. This makes it possible to overwrite the ‘http:’ prefix. You can replace it with ‘https:’ or leave the value empty.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.