What’s New in WinZip 19.0:
* NEW! Easier zipping. Built-in local and cloud file management means it’s easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
* NEW! Rich file management. Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
* NEW! Change the interface to suit your task. Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files.
* NEW! Easily find the features you need. WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you’re zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
* NEW! More flexible file conversion. Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you’ve selected.
* NEW! Streamlined sharing. Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.