Winstep Nexus Ultimate 220.127.116.111 Multilingual
Nexus will help you with super fast access to your most frequently used applications, with flexible options allowing it to dock or float anywhere on the screen, providing a myriad of "on demand" possibilities. From it's generous use of situational sensitive context menus to it's advanced Drag & Drop support, Nexus is not only easy to use - it's a joy! Nexus Ultimate is an enhanced version of the free-to-use Nexus dock which is available stand-alone or as a component of Winstep Xtreme (a single easy-to-install package featuring all of Winstep's popular desktop enhancement products for Windows).
- Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, filtering and icon customization options.
- Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
- Blur-Behind and colorization of dock backgrounds.
- Monitor active connections and bandwidth usage with Net Meter module.
- Get weather forecast for over 39,000 cities world-wide.
- Multiple mouse over effects: zoom, swing, bounce and more!
- Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects for reflections and dock backgrounds.
- Easily change appearence of icons of running programs and shortcuts by drag & dropping PNG, ICO and TIF files directly into the icon.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
- Multiple docks and ability to group shortcuts into nested sub-docks.
- Duplicate, delete and disable/enable existing docks.
- Categorize applications into user-defined tabs on the Shelf (Tabbed Dock).
- Increase productivity by displaying the contents of folders, the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel and more as tabs on the Shelf.
- Reduce clutter by hidding Desktop icons and using the Desktop tab on the Shelf instead.
- Display running tasks and system tray on the Shelf.
- One click theme switch with special Themes tab on the Shelf.
- Display modules (docklets) on the Shelf.
- Re-arrange tabs in the Shelf by drag & drop.
Home Page -What's New in Version 16.9:
• Added a 'View Change Log' button to the Version Information dialog (which opens when you click the version number in the top right corner of the About tab in Preferences). Clicking the button opens another dialog which interfaces with the history files and makes it easier to see the additions and bug fixes in each release.
• Added a 'Check Internet Connection' button to the Troubleshooting dialog in Preferences, to help diagnose Internet communication problems.
• The Shelf icon cache is no longer destroyed when changing drive media or adding/removing drives.
• After more than a decade, NOAA discontinued the web site from where METAR information was retrieved. Updated URLs and parsing code so METAR information is now successfuly retrieved from http://www.aviationweather.gov.
• The Battery module 'Overlap information on battery icon' setting can now be independently set for vertical and horizontal styles.
• Some applications (such as Firefox or UWP apps) were wrongly being identified as full screen when maximized on monitors without a taskbar or with a auto-hide taskbar. This caused screen edge bumps, etc, to be temporarily ignored (edge bumps are disabled so they do not activate accidentally when the user is playing a full screen game, for instance).
• Fixed a couple of instances where the CD Control icon or drive icons in a Drives tab of the Shelf might not be properly updated after a media or drive change.
• The 'Hide for maximized applications' setting was also triggering the dock to hide if you clicked on the Desktop.
• Changes to the default Weather feed source URLs were not being applied until weather cache information became stale.
• The Email Checker failed on IMAP servers that sent a CAPABILITY response just after login or didn't add OK to the STATUS command response.Winstep Nexus Ultimate 18.104.22.1681 Multilingual + Cracked.exe | 56.53 MB