WinRAR 5.11 Final All-in-One Edition (x86/x64)
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager providing complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. Its RAR format may only take second place for its level of compression â€“ but it is consistently the fastest when it comes to both packing and unpacking files. While RAR files are not native to Windows or Mac, many other compression programs are still capable of unpacking it.
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
WinRAR 5.11 Final All-in-One Edition (x86/x64) : 44.82 MBWhat's new in version 5.11:
1. WinRAR can unpack TAR archives containing folders with pax extended headers. Previous versions failed to unpack them.
2. "Keep broken files" extraction option is supported for 7-Zip archives.
3. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR 5.10 did not set "hidden", "read-only" and "system" file attributes when unpacking ZIP archives;
b) WinRAR 5.10 failed to update self-extracting RAR archives containing nested ZIP archives stored without compression;
c) ZIP archive created with "Do not store paths" option included unnecessary empty name records for folders;
d) archived files could have 1 hour modification time error in Windows XP;
e) deleting a file in RAR5 solid archive containing files stored with -ver switch caused such files to lose version information;
f) black rectangles were displayed instead of toolbar buttons in 16- and 24- bit screen color modes and Windows custom text size larger than 100%.