Windows 8.1 Build 9431 Enterprise Preview (x86/x64) | 2.30 GB / 3.09 GB
Language : en-US
Windows 8.1 Public Preview it brings many changes to Windows 8. There's lots of new stuff coming in this update and all of it is good. While many of you would think that Windows 8.1 is mostly about touch and tablets, you would be very wrong to think so. Windows 8.1 packs lots of upgrades for traditional PC users.
Windows 8.1 offers new features under the hood to make it the fastest, most secure, and easiest to manage Microsoft operating system for desktop, laptop, or tablet.
The most convenient search.
By introducing a single request, you do a search directly on the computer, applications and the Internet. The results are displayed in a clear, graphical format, and you can make decisions quickly and to open the application. From the results - to action. Find and immediately start listening to a song or watch a video.
Applications that you'll love:
Pay attention to the transformed view Store Windows, which made it easier to search for and download new applications. With applications in the Windows 8.1 Life is getting interesting! For example, the Camera app is shooting at 8 frames per second before pressing the button, as well as during and after pressing. Missed shots? Forget about it!
Your personal Windows:
Set up a slide show on the lock screen by selecting it your favorite images. Your screen "Start": more customization options! Choose the right size of tiles, colors, and background images (including animated), because they have become much more.
Integrated cloud storage:
Now SkyDrive - the default folder for saving documents. Your files are always at hand, even if you are not online. And with the SkyDrive app in Windows, you can manage both local files, and files SkyDrive.
Fast full-screen viewing:
As part of Windows 8.1 Preview you will also get a new Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 11 Preview optimized for touch control. Now, pages load faster, you can view them side by side, and updates on your favorite sites display dynamic home screen tiles.
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for the 32-bit version or 2 GB for 64-bit version.
• Free hard drive space: 16 gigabytes (GB) for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64-bit version.
• Graphics: the graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 with the driver WDDM.
• To use the touch features require tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch.
• To gain access to the Windows Store to download and run applications requires an active internet connection, and a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
• To link the application requires a minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
Activation product key and Microsoft Toolkit v2.4.6 are included for activation.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.