VSO ConvertXtoDVD 126.96.36.199 Final
ConvertXtoDVD, video conversion software, you can convert and burn all your videos and convert Avi to DVD! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player. All in one conversion and burning software. This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software supports most video and audio formats for video conversion (avi, mpg, mov, wmv, mkv, ogm and more) and even handles DVD to DVD copy! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.
• Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
• Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
• Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
• Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
• Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
• Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
• Advanced file merging possibilities
• Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
• Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
• Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
• Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
• Multilingual support
• Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 188.8.131.52 Final.Incl.Patch-XenoCoderChangelog:
- 0006126: [Information] what does this mean in log: [ ] Pal (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004212: [Bug] subtitle not correctly resized in ts file (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006127: [Bug] languages not automatically detected (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005954: [Suggestion] Format (Video Standard) - Automatic (Program decides format by source data) (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006119: [Bug] show target size even when burning not requested (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006120: [Bug] ??? in log file (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005107: [Feature Request] change dvd - 9 target size to more conservative value of 7700 (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006110: [Information] should be transparent icon (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006111: [Bug] frames dropped not accurate (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006115: [Bug] ConvertXToDVD transcoder not closed when application is closed (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006019: [Bug] Open Saved Project VS Double Clicking on a .XtoDVD project file has different results. (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005605: [Bug] audio boost not working (cedric) - resolved.
- 0004404: [Bug] code page problem ---> at least greek iso code not working (annelise) - resolved.
- 0003106: [Bug] Fuzzy estimated remaining time (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005599: [Bug] default install values are not the same as version 4 (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005190: [Feature Request] make trial window look like version 4s (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005584: [Bug] access violation when converting (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005917: [Bug] I do not see audio boost in log file (cedric) - resolved.
- 0005929: [Bug] dragging and dropping an titleset already in treeview to a new position does not work (cedric) - resolved.[19 issues]