VMware Workstation 9.0.2 Build 1031769 Final + Serial | 406 MB
VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demo, and deploy software. VMware Workstation is an integral compnt of any serious technical professional’s toolkit. Innovative features help software developers, QA engineers, sales professionals, and IT administrators to reduce hardware cost, save time, minimize risk, and streamline tasks that save time and improve productivity. With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 and over 20 other versions of Windows, along with Redhat, Ubuntu, OpenSuse and 26 additional versions of Linux. VMware Workstation delivers the broadest guest platform support for running multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC.
Features and Benefits:
• Comprehensive Windows 8 support, including Easy install, 3D Graphics Support, live thumbnails, desktop preview, and XP mode.
• Install and run VMware vSphere 4 and VMware ESXi as a guest OS.
• AutoProtect makes it easy to go back in time when things were good, with automatic hourly, daily, or weekly snapshots.
• Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to analyze and to debug hard-to-reproduce software defects.
VMware Workstation enables users to:
• Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
• Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
• Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a “clean” state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
• Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
• Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines
Install package downloaded from the manufacturer - the checksums:
- Before installing disable browser: Firefox, Opera. IE, etc.
- During installation uncheck "Check for updates on startup product," and "Help improve VMware Workstation"
- At the end of the installation, type or paste (using Ctrl + C -> Ctrl + V) the key serial.txt file -> click on ENTER -> Finish
- Start -> Accept the license -> click OK
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.