Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum 126.96.36.199 Multilingual
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
- Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
- The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
- Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
- VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER's Key Features:
- A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called "set" of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it - 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
- Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
- 5 customizable "base"-presets (see examples above); special (non-"MxN") matrices with big tiles
- You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
- Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
- Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
- Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
- Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
VIEWER's Key Features:
- Zip and 7z archives are fully transparent to the program; you can manage a picture without worrying about its actual location; if a pictures is situated in a Zip or 7z archive the program will update the archive automatically
- Rar archives are partly transparent to the VIEWER (automatic unpacking only); that means you can still navigate through pictures in Rar archives, but you can not delete/rename files in such archives (RAR license restriction)
*.ptx is a special "thumbnail gallery" or "sheet of thumbnails" file format; it is used by Pictures Thumbnails Viewer; a file with .ptx extension could be easily opened by double clicking on it in any file manager
*.vtx files are supported (that files are produced by Video Thumbnails Maker); the VIEWER allows you to start the video from its thumbnail sheet
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer keeps history of your navigation through thumbnail sheets; so you can "jump back and back" using Escape or Backspace keys
- You can substitute any part of your thumbnail sheet right from the viewer as well as regenerate the entire sheet
- Detailed picture info appears when moving the mouse cursor to the right screen border (somewhere at the middle point)
Key Features of The Program:
- Simple rules.
- Hi-Scores table.
- English, Russian, German and French interface languages.
- Small size of the program.
- Hot keys.
Home page -What's New in Version 188.8.131.52:
- new: New Folder Browser dialog allows you to select multiple folders. You can also toggle "Add SubFolders recursively" feature ON and OFF right on the dialog form. "Switch to classic Browser" button allows you to select a single folder in the old-fashioned way (this also gives you networking capabilities, if necessary).
- new: "GB" checkbox is added to the Options window. It allows to stamp file size in Gigabytes on thumbnail sheets.
- new: From now on you can delete related video file right from the VTX viewer.
- new: Installer detects if the required .NET Framwork is installed and if it is not - it will prompt, download and install the required package.
- new: "Clear selected" button is added to the main window, it allows to remove selected items from the list of files ("Del" hotkey).
- new: Support for MXF and MPE video file extensions is added.
- changed: "Skip video file if ALL required pictures EXIST on the disk" feature speed is increased significantly.
- changed: Warning message is added to the main window. It says "To prevent crashing, it is recommended not to playback any video files during thumbnail sheets creation".
- changed: Hotkey to add folders is changed: Shift+Ins -> Ctrl+Ins.
- changed: Audio/Video information module is updated.
- changed: Few cosmetic changes.
- fixed: Crystal engine used wrong aspect ratio for certain video file formats.Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum 184.108.40.206 + Crack : 19.32 MB