Total Commander 8.01 Final
Total Commander (former Wincmd) is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS.
• Two file windows side by side
• Multiple language and Unicode support
• Enhanced search function
• Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
• Quick View panel with bitmap display
• ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
• Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
• Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
• Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
• Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
• Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
• Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
• New: USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
• And many more!
Total Commander 8.01 Final (x86/x64) + key