TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.03 Retail
Image for Windows provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It's that easy.
As a key component of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock™, an add-on component included in the suite. VSS and PHYLock™ allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.
Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, yet it can backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS or Linux, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software.
The TeraByte drive image files produced by Image for Windows are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products of the same major version number (i.e. all 3.x products are compatible with other 3.x products). This gives you the flexibility to restore disk images using your component of choice.
The TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite includes Image for Windows, Image for Linux, Image for DOS, and the OSD Tool Suite. Image for DOS and Image for Linux support the same powerful drive image functionality without requiring a working Windows installation.
The TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite (TBOSDTS) Pro version contains a set of powerful scripts that, among other things, will help you deploy Windows to completely different hardware.
System Requirements:What's New in Version 3.00:
- Major Update - base for new features moving forward.
- Added more threads for compression and restoring.
- Added support for sending email via SSL/TLS.
- Change delete of image from within program to also delete images dependent on the ones being deleted.
- Added /mtcomp (MTComp) option.
- Added /mtdecomp (MTDecomp) option - do not change.
- Added /mtso (MTSectorsOut) option.
- Added /mtvb (MTValidateBytes) option.
- Added /ddm (DisableDepMatch) option.
- Added /fddc (FDDevCache) option.
- Added /ict (IncrementalChainThreshold) option.
- Repackaged installer to include entire suite.
- The image file created by this version requires an Image version 3.00 or later to restore.
- Version 2.x images can be restored using version 3.x.
- Several other changes, updates and enhancements.
- Clean up issues.
- Other potential changes, updates and enhancements.
- Update signature on TBIMount and PHYLock drivers to support new installations to Windows 10 (anniversary) versions.
- Correct bugcheck on aggressive retry failure.
- Compatible with Windows x86 and Windows x64 versions.
- Compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Compatible with Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc..).
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Components:
- Image for Windows
- Image for DOS
- Image for Linux
- OSD Tool Suite
Home Page -What's New in Version 3.03:
- Added /cd (CompactData) option to allow FAT, FAT32, NTFS partitions to be restored to the amount of data in the partition instead of last used area.
- Fixed indexes in a Changes Only Backup. The indexes are only used by TBIView and TBIMount.
- Added additional file path variables.
- Added option for Save to File on Show Command where holding down the shift key will pull in global options.
- Enhanced Ext2FS and XFS support.
- Other potential changes, updates and enhancements.TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.03 Retail + Keygen-AMPED | 266.05 MB