Tell Me More FRENCH v10 Complete All 10 Levels | 2.64 GB
Learn French in an interactive and engaging way with up to 10 levels and more than 40 different activities.TELL ME MORE version 10 will allow you to master the French language and reach fluency, providing you with the most complete and extensive content to learn a language. TELL ME MORE v10 French 10 Levels will allow you to master French, providing you with the most complete and extensive content to learn French. Read more on next page.
The new TELL ME MORE version 10 is a true milestone in language learning. Developed by a team of language experts, TELL ME MORE leverages the renowned Communicative Approach, a methodology used in schools and universities around the world. TELL ME MORE implements this methodology using the exclusive PRIME approach.
Exciting new features
New User Interface
The clean lines, uncluttered screens, simple icons, tight color scheme and overall usability makes your language learning fun and easy.
New Tracking Tools
Visualize your progress throughout the entire program.
10 DISTINCT LEVELS OF LEARNING
- Contains 10 distinct levels of content, from Beginner to Advanced.
- 20 hours of interactive video.
- 20,000 exercises that keep your learning fresh and engaging.
EXCLUSIVE SERVICES TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR LEARNING
- An exclusive Progress Test to evaluate your progress.
- Weekly EuroNews lesson incorporating video, vocabulary and grammar exercises to teach you about a current news topic.
- A 24/7 Online Adviser.
- The most advanced speech recognition on the market, allowing you to significantly improve your pronunciation.
- S.E.T.S. (Spoken Error Tracking System) technology that pinpoints mispronounced words.
- A role play activity that allows you to play a character in an original TV series.
LEARN “ON THE GO” WITH TELL ME MORE
- Learn with your Pocket PC (videos, audio files, cultural texts, etc.)
- Learn with your MP3 player (Including iPods and other MP3 devices)
- Learn with audio CDs that you create
- Learn with printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations