Symantec Nerk Access Control 12.1.2015.2015 (x86/x64)
Symantec Nerk Access Control 12.0 securely controls access to corporate nerks, enforces endpoint security policy and easily integrates with existing nerk infrastructures. Regardless of how endpoints connect to the nerk, Symantec's award-winning nerk access control solution discovers and evaluates endpoint compliance status, provisions the appropriate nerk access and provides automated remediation capabilities.
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate nerk and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate nerk.
- Reduced propagation of malicious code such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, and other forms of malware.
- Greater nerk availability and reduced disruption of services for end-users.
- Verifiable, organizational compliance information through near real-time endpoint compliance checking.
- Verification of endpoint security investments such as antivirus and client firewall being properly enabled.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.
Single Agent and Single Console
Delivers a single agent for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Nerk Access Control, thus allowing for a single communication method and content delivery system across all technologies.
- Provides operational efficiencies such as single software updates, single policy updates.
- Provides unified and central reporting.
- Provides unified licensing and maintenance.
- Requires no change to the client when adding Symantec Nerk Access Control enforcement.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint security.
- Reduces administrative effort.
x86 :73.72 MB
x64 :113.33 MB