Stardock Start8 1.30 Final
Stardock Start8 - This program is designed to enable the classic style "Start" menu and Windows Explorer 7. It has support for skins, fully customizable interface and functionality. Provides the ability to run "Metro" as "Start" menu - not the entire screen. It allows you to regain the traditional Start menu search and application integration Modern Windows 8.
Features Stardock Start8:
Enhanced style menu "Start" Windows 7 in Windows 8
Search by Metro applications
Download directly from the desktop Windows 8
Start screen of Windows 8 (Metro) is available from the "Start"
Unified search for applications, settings, and files
Access to shut down the PC, devices, music, documents, and video in a single click
Custom Size "Start" menu
Start Screen Windows 8 is available in the "Start"
Clean user interface enhances usability Start8
Start8 will boot your computer from the Windows 8 right on the desktop and not in the new operating system interface. Start8 also allows you to attach and run applications from the store directly from the Windows Start menu.
This means that you can enjoy all the benefits of the initial screen, "eight", without sacrificing the old familiar menu.
Among other things Start8 offers:
Option to run Windows 8 home screen from the Start menu;
Quick access to shut down the computer, device, music, documents, and video;
Animation support WindowFX 5.1;
Opportunity tincture Start menu;
The ability to change the appearance of the Start button;
Automatically adjusts color to match the Start menu, taskbar.
Stardock Start8 1.30 Final-Cracked : 3.85 MBChanges in Stardock Start8 1.30:
- Updated for Windows 8.1 RTM compatibility
- Added self-contained menu skinning for Windows 8/8.1 (though WindowBlinds skins will still work globally). See the “Which theme do you want to use” dropdown for an example. A library section for new s is available at- The included Start8ThemeEdit.exe (in the application folder) can be used to create new Start8 menu skins.
- New default Start button image. The Windows logo is no longer available as a default selection.
- New features under Control for “Start button shows Windows 8 menu unless docked” and “Start button shows Start8 menu unless in tablet mode” for slate and convertible machines respectively. Users with those machines must manually select of those options, if they wish to use them.
- Windows 8-style start menu options are available on Windows 8.1 RTM. There are additional options for keeping the taskbar visible and defaulting to the Application view.
- Additional fixes.