SONiVOX - FlyingHand Percussion (KONTAKT, NKI)
Fomat: KONTAKT, NKI | 24 bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo | RAR= 15.7 GB
FlyingHand Percussion - Library of ethnic percussion.
Additionally, the library consists of:
- Reverb Impulses (16Bit/24Bit) from the company Voxengo;
- Special Edition PSP Audioware 'Nitro' Filterbank Plugin.
FlyingHand Percussion is a dedicated Hand-Percussion sample library. It represents an authentic and evocative ensemble through a great number of articulations, replication of the drums behavior at various playing techniques, and nuances from each instrument. Whether you are composing or playing live, the outcome is a great responsiveness, authentic character, complete freedom and genre independence. This innovative Ensemble will glow no matter the type of music you play or write.
In FlyingHand Percussion each instrument sounds and responds as if playing a real one. Most importantly, each drum fulfills its true musical depth with a multitude of extended articulation techniques using unconventional playing styles. For this purpose, I have contacted Master Percussionist, Composer, and Educator Mr. John Bergamo, to advise on articulations, instrumentation, and tonal abilities from each instrument.
FlyingHand Percussion includes the following:
• Multisampled Hand Drums and Percussion with Legato Drumming™ system.
• Cinematic Sound Effects and Virtual Ensembles derived from the real instruments,
• A unique Electronic Drums section
Moreover, FHPcomes with custom Reverb Impulses by Voxengo including numerous virtual spaces, and a Special edition of PSP Audioware 'Nitro' Filterbank Plugin, with dedicated Presets.
The included instruments were all tested both as solo and as part of the Ensemble, in terms of frequency coherency and musicalilty, for tight integrated sound.
Recorded using several microphone settings and including embedded programming for realtime control, the samples transform into real instruments, vibrant and responsive, delivering great thematic depth and playability.
You can think of percussion as the spice and flavor you sprinkle over the top of your music to give it its unique taste and feel - unless of course you're kickin some serious Latin grooves in which case your percussion tracks need to seriously rock. No matter, SONiVOX has gone to the ends of the earth to unearth one of the tastiest percussion libraries you've ever heard -- Flying Hand Percussion. Produced by veteran sound designer and composer Eitan Teomi, this exquisite selection of hand-held and exotic electronic percussion instruments provides a quality and playability we guarantee you haven't experienced before. And that's great news for your music.
This exquisite library is recorded in high fidelity with multiple mic positions, 24 bit samples, an extensive selection of articulations (styles of playing), up to 20 dynamic samples (soft to loud) per instrument, and up to 4 alternate takes per articulation. All in all, over 40,000 samples packed into 4 DVDs of pure creativity.
But FlyingHand Percussion goes one big step further, something that no other percussion library does. It intelligently helps you play those tracks, makes your music sound so real you can practically taste it.
How does it get that good? Read on, and don't forget to check out the demos and free instruments!
The Performance Tools:
"Legato Drumming" - FlyingHand Percussion includes a proprietary and unique technique that intelligently responds to musical phrases, inserting musical nuances and tonal variances that provide an added level of authenticity. The result sounds very much like a real percussionist when they hit the drum in a slightly different place each time or moves a hand across the drum head creating a small scraping sound, etc.
Playable Keymaps - you need to be able to play a percussion library with your own hands and have it sound real. So, all FlyingHand instruments are keymapped for playability and remain consistent throughout all instruments, which not only results in real sounding tracks, but allows for fast production. Includes custom keymappings for the Zendrum MIDI Controller.
Virtual Room Impulses - FlyingHand Percussion through the entire recording process from initial input to final mix. Included are custom made stereo and surround room and hall impulses. These are delivered in a special edition of the PsP Audioware Nitro Filterbank plugin, which is a long name for a really cool effects plugin that puts your percussion tracks exactly where you want to hear them in your mix.
The Acoustic Instruments:
• 4 Anklungs - Asian bamboo rattlers
• 2 Boomwhackers
• 16" Djembe
• Handmade Naal -similar in sound to Tabla Drum
• 14" Maple Ashiko
• Piru Claves
• 16" and 22" Frame Drums
• 5 Gallon Jug
• Suspended Bass Drum
• Clay Drum - resembles an Udu
• Traditional Indian Kanjira Drum
• Assorted Shakers -plastic, wood, and bamboo variations
• Assorted Bells - including belltree and bell stick
• Morphosis - electronic hybrids synthesized from real organic resonances
• 14" and 16" Timbales
• Mountain Rhythm Bongo Cajon - features mahogany heads
• 3 Cowbells
• Mutants - Cinematic sounds featuring re-pitched instruments and virtual ensembles
• Triangles - A Brass Orchestral Triangle and a one of a kind Trine Instrument
The Electronic Instruments:
• The 'Morphosis' section features unique sounds of resonances extracted from real objects combined with a straightforward construction kit style mapping. Check out the demos, there's some very cool stuff here.
• The 'Mutants' section include re-pitched and treated versions of the acoustic instruments and are perfect for cinematic sound effects and 'bigger than life' virtual ensembles.
The Instrument Specs:
• Over 40,000 individual samples
• Ultra wide dynamic range and up to 20 velocity switches per instrument
• 4 Alternate hits for each articulation on each velocity switch
• A meticulous collection of articulations and detailed extended playing techniques
• Complete left and right hand samples on each articulation
• Multiple playing zones for each drum
• Resonance control for dynamic mutes or pitch alteration
• Legato Drumming - dynamic replication of live playing and instrument control in real-time which intelligently responds to loudness and speed of play
The Recording Specs:
• 24 bit, 44.1 KHz audio fidelity
• Recorded with Neumann, Earthworks, Shure, and AKG microphones and high-end preamps including the very sweet Demeter VTMP-2C. (the only standalone preamp ever nominated for a TEC award)
• FlyingHand Percussion recording spaces were specially modified for perfect blending of the existing acoustics with the raw sound of the instrument. Each instrument was captured from multiple microphones and mixed into a perfect blend of natural ambience and high-end detail. Up to 3 microphone configurations per instrument are included for your choosing.
The Spec Specs:
• PC/Mac Sample Library for Kontakt2 Software sampler
Extabit = High Speed