Slysoft CloneBD 220.127.116.11
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon...
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
Slysoft CloneBD 18.104.22.168 + patch-Cerberus : 20.3 MBWhats New:
- fix: crash when creating log file after source disc was removed.
- fix: audio delay with some streams (too much audio, or audio behind video)
- fix: Burner SDK bug writing sectors twice, then aborting with ERROR 4
- fix: audio sync issues (file output)
- fix: audio sync issues on some streams
- fix: selection panel sometimes did not honor the "single subtitle" flag in presets.
- fix: processing of very large SEI in AVC (x264 encoding settings go on forever)
- fix: allow more frame extensions (increased to 64 sub-frames)
- fix: handling of AC-3 descriptors that are incorrectly used on BD following DVB spec
- some minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages