Slysoft CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilingual
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon...
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
Slysoft CloneBD 188.8.131.52 + Patch-Cerberus : 18.8 MBChanges in CloneBD 184.108.40.206, 2015-01-05:
– New: Preliminary support for Chromecast (full support in a couple of days)
– Fix: Crash when reading unusually long descriptors. [#670 #670, #673, #677, #678, #679, #684, #685, #692, #698, #706]
– Fix: Crash in some situations when disc has been removed after transcoding [#668]
– Fix: “A Million ways to Die in the West” has line breaks authored into the disc description, resulting in a non-writable output file name. Removing line breaks now. [#865]
– Fix: Apply correct bitrate, when no actual recompression is required
– Fix: When titles got trimmed, intime and outtime values in .clpi and .mpls files sometimes weren’t updated accordingly.
– Fix: Crash when saving project data for discs with many streams.
– Fix: Some AVC streams are now decoded correctly
– Fix: Better support for playback in Quicktime (though it does not fix all issues yes)
– Fix: Improved handling of matroska containers
– Fix: Faster x264 encoding
– Fix: More AVC restrictions for playback on some hardware players (Panasonic)
– Fix: Improved audio floating-point handling
– Fix: Fome issues with audio distortion (EAC-3, MLP)
– Fix: Improved handling of MPEG-4 ISO containers (aka .mp4)
– Some minor fixes and improvements
– Updated languages