Siemens Tecnomatix 9 (ENG)
Siemens Tecnomatix 9 (ENG) | 2.78 GB
Tecnomatix- solution for three-dimensional modeling and analysis of the assemblyprocess. The system improves the predictability of the results ofproduction methods, allows to determine the optimal methods ofproduction, to take into account technological features on the stage ofproduct design, simulate real processes in a virtual environment.
TecnomatixPart Manufacturing - controlled environment consisting of applicationsfor the development of production methods, management tools, processoptimization, and flexible means of creating a variety of technicaldocumentation.
Tecnomatix Assembly Planning is the basis forcollaboration technology, manufacturing, suppliers and subcontractors,and allows businesses to create a model process and analyze them. Thesolution includes a wide range of applications to optimize the assemblysequence, coordinate movement of equipment performance calculation andutilization of assembly lines, lines, load balancing and analysis ofproduction costs.
Tecnomatix Plant Design & Optimization enableseven before the release of product to perform simulation ofmanufacturing systems and processes, analyze, and maximize theireffectiveness.
Tecnomatix Human Performance helps improve the ergonomics of product design, manufacturing processes and maintenance operations.
TecnomatixQuality Management provides a visual environment for the analysis ofdeviations of sizes, sharing information about product quality, createcontrol programs for coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) and CNCmachine tools based on established the CAD model. The digitalenvironment allows to simulate the assembly of parts of products withdisabilities, identify problems and the most critical tolerances thatensures the elimination of possible difficulties in the assembly becauseof the spread of sizes.
1.) unpack the files
2.) burn or mount the image
4.) Check Readme.txt into SHooTERS Dir
1. install the software.
2. use for flexlm license_771982.lic
3. copy all files from shooters dir into the install dir.
Have Fun Team Shooters !!!!!
* Operating system Microsoft Windows Vista (SP1 or SP2) (32-bit or 64-bit) Business, Enterprise, Ultimate, or
* Windows XP Professional (SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2).
* Processor Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz or higher, Intel Xeon , Intel Core , AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron , or later.
* At least 2 GB of RAM
* Graphics card-level CAD workstations that supports OpenGL 1.1.
* Drive DVD-ROM.
* Pointing device compatible with the Microsoft Mouse.
* Monitor resolution of 1280 x 1024 or higher.