Sandboxie 5.14 Final (x86 & x64)
Sandboxie is a proprietary sandbox-based isolation program. It creates a sandbox-like isolated operating environment in which applications can be run or installed without permanently modifying the local or mapped drive. An isolated virtual environment allows controlled testing of untrusted programs and web surfing.Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. When you run a program on your computer, data flows from the hard disk to the program via read operations. The data is then processed and displayed, and finally flows back from the progam to the hard disk via write operations. Sandboxie changes the rules such that write operations do not make it back to your hard disk.
• Intercept changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
• Traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox:
• Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
• Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
• Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
• Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Home Page -Changes in 5.14:
Added new Sbie setting BlockNetworkFiles. It is available under Sandboxie Settings -> Restrictions.
When BlockNetworkFiles=y, sandboxed applications are blocked from reading network files or folders. Individual files/folders can be opened for reading/writing using the normal Resource Access settings.
this option is enabled by default for new sandboxes.
Fixed hang when starting MS Office applications.
Eliminated error SBIE2314 Cancelling process xxxx.exe xxxx / 9?
Proxy Auto Config (PAC) files were not functioning in Win 10 Anniversary.
Vivaldi is now supported.
Fixed the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant issues (hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.)
Fixed clipboard copy/paste failure from sandbox to host.
Fixed Actual Window Manager.Sandboxie 5.14 (x86 & x64) Final + Patch&keygen | 9.05 MB