Printer's Apprentice 8.1 for Windows 7, Vista & XP - Manage Your Fonts
Printers Apprentice 8.1 is a fantastic font manager for Windows 7, Vista & XP. Whether you are a graphic artist, a publishing professional or a software enthusiast, if you have a lot of fonts, Printer's Apprentice will help you organize your collection.
- Font browsing, previewing and printing works with TrueType, Adobe Type, and OpenType fonts. Font browsing and preview functions let you see and print fonts from any storage device without copying or installing files. You can look at every character of each font, see how fonts look in a paragraph, find symbol characters on the keyboard, and more!
- Intelligent font install and uninstall tools let you manage fonts with more options than the Windows Control Panel
- Font grouping quickly installs or uninstalls user defined batches of fonts with a couple of clicks.
- Printer's Apprentice shows you how fonts look on the printed page with eight (8) different sample sheets and ten (10) different catalogs.
- Do you have CDRs filled with fonts? Printer's Apprentice can print catalog listings of every font on the CD with no effort at all!