Full version + Crack + Keys
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.5.40 | 533.9 mb
Prinect Signa Station is one of the world's leading software solutions for impositioning and sheet assembly. Distinctive program features include easy-to-understand tools, visual control of all workflow stages, conceptual separation of fold sheets and print sheets, and special modules for packaging printing.
About Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberg) is with its sheetfed offset printing machines one of the leading solution providers for the print media industry. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, the company focuses on the entire process and value chain for popular format classes in the sheetfed offset and flexographic printing sectors.
Prinect Signa Station provides all the right conditions for reducing throughput times and increasing overall process efficiency. This significantly reduces make-ready times in printing and finishing. Prinect Signa Station adopts data about customers, binding processes, formats and much more from the job costing information. It also provides presetting data for printing and finishing in PPF and JDF format.
- Efficient impositioning concept due to a fundamental distinction between print sheets and fold sheets.
- Job Assistant guides the user reliably and quickly through all impositioning and assembly processes.
- Clear job structures enable a well arranged overview.
- Straightforward creation of marks.
- Simple handling of print jobs with different versions.
- The Sheet Optimizer option determines the ideal print sheet assignment for repeats of different formats and in different run sizes.
- High performance for packaging printing.