Pixologic ZBrush 4R5 | 677.9 MB
ZBrush 4R5 continues to expand on creative freedom with a focus on model topology and detail creation. These new features were developed to let you be an artist first and foremost, giving you more freedom to explore new ideas! The following movies illustrate some of the things that you can now accomplish when you harness the power of ZBrush 4R5. We hope you enjoy them! More information about these and other new features can be found below.
- New preset brushes provide examples of how to take advantage of ZBrush 4R4's key features: Curve Strap, Curve Track, Insert types and more.
- Create Insert and Multi Mesh Insert brushes with a single click.
- Insert Brushes now use the brush Imbed setting to define the depth of the insertion.
- Insert Brushes now use the Z Intensity setting to apply a squash factor along the insertion normal.
- Projection Strength function conforms the inserted mesh to the underlying surface.
- Be recognized for your contributions! You can now provide your name and website info to a brush before exporting and sharing it with the community.
Tool and Geometry
- Maximum DynaMesh resolution has been increased to 2048.
- Mask Peaks and Valleys function detects portions of the mesh with the greatest detail density. This function is used internally by QRemesher but is also available for general use via the - AutoMasking options.
- Quickly create a PolyGroup from a mask. This is especially useful with the new topology replacement features.
- New Cluster option for the Group Visible function controls the way its randomization will act.
- Grow All visibility function makes all the current mesh's polygons visible.
- Mesh to Brush function converts the mesh of an Insert Mesh brush to a new Tool.
- New topology cleaning tools: Merge Triangles and Weld Points.
- Mesh Extract gains new controls: Corner Quad to Triangle and Thin Border.
- Merging different SubTools which are FiberMesh aware preserves the designation if they have the same number of vertices per fiber.
- The Group Visible function is now FiberMesh aware and uses the Coverage value to regroup the fibers.
- The Split Hidden and Group Split functions are now fiber aware.
- The Inflate deformer now has a reduced effect when used on a FiberMesh.
Render and Materials
- New Vibrant Shadows and AO setting generates more strongly color-saturated shadows.
- The Background image can now be tilted.
- The Background image may now be synchronized with your model's rotation.
- Vector Displacement map export quality has been improved.
- UV Offset has been added in the Preferences palette's Export options for use with Vector Displacement.
- .EXR File format has been added for Vector Displacement maps.
- GoZ now supports Maya 2013 and Luxology modo 601. (Note: modo 601 on OSX requires a manual update when importing a model.)
- XPose now displays the SubTools as a contact sheet.
- Improved notification when saving large projects. (2Gb to 4Gb)
- New SubTool commands Delete All and Delete Other help to quickly clean your projects.
- Improved overall Projection speed.
- ZBrush preferences settings are now stored in a Public folder for improved permissions compatibility with Windows and Mac.
- The location of the ZBrush virtual memory/cache files can now be changed, providing performance improvements on systems where the system drive is not the computer's fastest drive or is -running low on disk space.
- New ZScript commands have been added, mainly to manage the SubTools.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.