Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0
Great software that allows you to migrate your OS to SSD (Solid State Drives). Fully compatible with Windows 10.
Ready to upgrade to a new Solid State Drive (SSD)? Paragon's Migrate OS to SSD is just what you need. Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
Why try Migrate OS to SSD?
- Migrates Windows to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation
- Supports any Windows since XP (including Windows 10, 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Migrates a 64-bit Windows configured to the uEFI-based boot mode
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary
- Automatically detects and copies MSR for successful migrations of Windows 7
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting Windows
- Includes Paragon's time-proven move/resize functionality
- Guarantees safety for the system and data
Home page -What's new in Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0:
- New Support of Windows 10, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- New New user-friendly interface that is fully compatible with the Windows 8 streamlined, tile-oriented interface
- Migration of your Windows OS with a GPT/uEFI configuration directly under Windows, while you keep working with your favorite applications.
- Separate installation packages for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- The option to prepare a 64-bit WinPE bootable media to do migration of a 64-bit Windows 7 or later configured to the uEFI boot mode
- Support of the restart-free installationParagon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0-DVT
(x86) : 52.05 MB
(x64) : 54.21 MB