+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nuance OmniPage Professiona v18.0 Multilingual

PRC Member worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker has much to be proud of worker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 196 Posts

Nuance OmniPage Professiona v18.0 Multilingual

Name:  OmniPage.png
Views: 132
Size:  39.9 KB

How can you get the document into the format you want without having to do extensive re-typing or re-editing?

Now the answer is OmniPage Professional 18. This innovative solution lets you convert paper, PDF files and forms at lightning speed into documents you can edit on your PC or archive in a document repository. Amazing accuracy, combined with batch processing and comprehensive network features, make it the perfect choice for organizations of all kinds.

OmniPage eliminates paper and digital inefficiency by improving productivity, enhancing responsiveness and reducing storage and material costs. Organizations save significant time and money by leveraging the superior OCR and document formatting accuracy of OmniPage to instantly convert documents into the format of their choice. Retyping is eliminated, tasks are automated, information is easily accessed and productivity soars.

Download:
    [url]http://www.filesonic.com/file/1228944044/[/url]
    If my posts download links broken, please send me a PM, i'll update them as soon as possible.

Member Hero_star will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

error missing file upload

I downloaded this soft but then i unrar, it noticed to having no AGAiN.r12 part. Can you upload it again, please!

+ Reply to Thread