Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.18.0
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time providing support for advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control System and Viewer, which provides an opportunity to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. The list of supported cameras and functionality is presented below. This software allows you to manage most of the camera remotely - from a computer.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.18.0 + Keys + Instructions for Activation : 128.47 MBWhat's new in version 2.18:
- Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for the D810 has been added.
- Highlight-weighted has been added to Metering options in the Exposure 2 tab (available only when the D810 is used).
- Metering options have been added to the Movie tab (available only when the D810 is used).
- Flat has been added to Picture Control options in the Image Processing tab. (available only when the D810 is used).
- A Clarity setting has been added to the adjustment dialog displayed when the Edit... button in the Image Processing tab is clicked. (available only when the D810 is used).
- A Show Capture NX-D option has been added to the Tools menu.
- Additional modifications to the Windows version
- Windows XP is no longer supported.
- Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
- Mac OS X version 10.6 is no longer supported.