mIRC 7.36 has been released! (August 14th 2014)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
* Fixed slow mark/copy text in windows that contain long lines.
* Fixed listbox lines in Options dialog and other windows being chopped when DPI settings are set to a high value.
* Reverted change to alias/identifiers that caused a script to be halted with a recursion error warning.
* Fixed listbox with checkboxes bug that caused checkboxes to be checked if you scrolled through them with the up/down keys.
* Changed channel folder dialog so that it can now be resized.
* Changed online timer dialog to display information more clearly.
* Fixed Shift+Tab beeping when switching to listbox in channel window.
* Fixed $fullscreen not working on a non-primary monitor.
* Updated the find/replace dialogs in the script editor to remember their positions for the current mIRC session.
* Updated mIRC to include OpenSSL support without needing external DLLS.
* Fixed lock dialog bug that caused mIRC to ask for a password if the on startup option was enabled without setting a password.
* Fixed $input() ‘b’ switch so that the dialog window close button is also temporarily disabled.
* Fixed isignore only accepting types, now also accepts switches.
* Fixed CAP server-time time value not being used when timestamping an event in the log file.
* Other changes and bug fixes.