Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (x86/x64)
Microsoft Office 2013 (also called Office 15) is the new version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. Office 2013 offers some huge improvements over its previous versions with great cloud and touch features but this may not be enough for it to say as the king of office suites. Office 2013 includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and support for touch. Office 2013 it is a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things d and stay connected on the go. SkyDrive is the back b of Microsoft Office 2013. Settings, documents, templates, and even custom user dictionaries will all be synced to the cloud so that you have a consistent Office experience on whatever device, wherever you are. There are also new social features shown in Microsoft Office 2013 including automatic picture importing from services like Facebook and Flickr. Easier sharing also brings along easier collaboration. Users can now hold a multi-person video conference while editing a single document.
List of known changes in Office 15:
• The new interface, which is closer to the concept of Metro, flat menu buttons by analogy with Office 15 (or Office 2013 - is the name of the market, is rumored to be in the new package);
• Ability to view comments While reading;
• New opportunities to increase / decrease the font size, alignment, line, page width, control the spacing between paragraphs;
• New Menu "page layout" on the panel in edit mode.
• Office 2013 will not support work with operating systems of previous generations, the exception amount to only Windows 7.
• According to employees of the developer, the new version of office software will support work on iPad. Special release will provide users with "apple" tablet to work in the Special edition of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (recall that Note for iPad is already there).
• On ARM-plates Office 15 will be an integral part of the Windows RT (special assembly Winodws 8 for PC running ARM-processors).
• Expectedly, an office suite that will integrate with popular social nerking sites such as, Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail and SkyDrive.
• You can also say that the software company is preparing an online platform of third party programs Office Marketplace.
• In the Office 15 version abolished Starter Edition, which in practice was not very popular among the users. Instead of this edition, it was decided to distribute 60-day "trial" version of the normal set of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 x86-iNDiSO
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 x64-iNDiSO