Mathworks Matlab R2013b ISO
MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™.
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
- High-level language for numerical computation, visualization, and application development
- Interactive environment for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
- Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration, and solving ordinary differential equations
- Built-in graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
- Development tools for improving code quality and maintainability and maximizing performance
- Tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces
- Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET, and Microsoft® Excel®
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB free hard disk space
Home Page - http://www.mathworks.com/
This release for both Windows platform x86 and x64.
Mathworks Matlab R2013b-CYGiSO