Mathworks Matlab R2013a (8.01) x86/x64
Programming language for engineering and mathematical calculations. An extensive library of functions makes it easy to work (in particular a graphical representation of data)
What is Matlab
MATLAB - a high-level technical computing language, interactive environment for algorithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB compared to traditional programming languages (C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time solution of typical problems and simplifies the development of new algorithms. MATLAB is the foundation of the entire product family MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as: modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
MATLAB allows the kernel as easy to work with real matrices, complex and analytical data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in core MATLAB developed and optimized by experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C + +
• Platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to matrix computations and the development of algorithms
• Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
• The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
• Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
• Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
• Tools integration with C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology
• Access to the functions. NET
What's new in version R2013a compared with R2012b
• Fixed-Point Toolbox and Simulink Fixed Point joined in Fixed-Point Designer
• Improvements for Phased Array System Toolbox and SimRF to design wireless communications and radar.
• Updated more than 80 compnts, including Polyspace embedded software verification.
What's New in R2012a
• MATLAB: Unit test framework for the MATLAB language
• Financial Instruments Toolbox: Calibration and Monte Carlo simulation for Hull-White, Linear Gaussian and LIBOR market models
• Image Processing Toolbox: Image segmentation using active contours, C code generation for ten functions, and GPU acceleration for 11 functions
• Image Acquisition Toolbox: Kinect for Windows sensor support for acquiring images, depth maps, and skeleton data
• Statistics Toolbox: Support vector machines (SVMs) for binary classification, PCA algorithms for missing data, and Anderson-Darling goodness-of-fit test
• Data Acquisition Toolbox: Support Package for Digilent Analog Discovery Design Kit
• Vehicle Nerk Toolbox: XCP support for accessing ECUs on CAN bus
• Communications System Toolbox: Sphere Decoder and Constellation Diagram System objects
• Computer Vision System Toolbox: Viola-Js object detection training, FREAK feature extraction, and other new functions
• DSP System Toolbox: Spectrum Analyzer and Logic Analyzer scopes and triggering of time scopes
• Phased Array System Toolbox: Polarization support, array tapers, and apps for sensor array analysis, waveform analysis, and radar equation calculation.
• Simulink: Simulation Performance Advisor, masking of linked library blocks, and active variant control via logical expressions
• SimRF: Circuit Envelope solver for fast simulation and model load time
• SimMechanics: Published XML schema for importing models from CAD and other systems
• Simulink Design Verifier: Array out-of-bounds checking
• Simulink Coder: Reduced data copies for Simulink functions called from Stateflow
• Fixed-Point Designer: A new product that combines the functionality of Fixed-Point Toolbox and Simulink Fixed Point
• HDL Verifier: HDL testbench generation from MATLAB
Installing the program is SetupSimple. Installing the software Matlab - a lengthy process (even on a fast computer complete installation takes at least 15 minutes). So either be patient or choose only the necessary compnts of Matlab.
According to the results set Matlab do not forget to vote at the top cap threads
Mathworks Matlab R2013a 8.01 (x32/x64) Fixed 01.04.2013 : 5.7 GBMore information about the installation
Installation over SetupSimple
• It is possible, but not required, to choose the installation directory (the field Matlab folder).
• It is possible, but not required, to select compnts (press the Select Individual Compnts).
• Under 64-bit Windows you can put 32-bit Matlab, if you press the Force to setup 32bit-Matlab version
Click on the Setup button iiii ... in general, is all. Well, even after the end of the installation process, it is necessary to refuse activation.
If, however, you start Matlab still ask the activation point to the file serial \ license.lic (more details about the activation process, see paragraphs 5-6 in the file serial \ Readme.txt
Lyubitetley to do everything hands are doing everything on the list of serial \ Readme.txt.
2013.04.01: Changed several broken jar files on the disk. (Thanks karl_karlsson ). Those who have already put Matlab can not soared as Matlab is put in the same way as without this patch ... but purely to think about a better fix.