Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 184.108.40.2060 Final
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Freeware Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 220.127.116.110 Final.Incl.keygen-FFF : 10.07 MBMalwarebytes Anti-Malware 18.104.22.1680 Final:
New program logo and icons
Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version
Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications
More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future
Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to filesystem protection prompts
Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to filesystem protection prompts
Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved
Scanner efficiency improved
Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs
Help file updated to include information on new features
Better compatibility with many other security products in realtime
Minor issue with password creation from CLI fixed