Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.06.1.1019
• Added new Layer3 mitigations for IE, Java and Office.
• Added default protection for more popular browsers.
• Added Chromium-based browser application family.
• Added new alert window with exploit details.
• Added protection traybar tooltip notification.
• Added advanced configuration of mitigations per family.
• Added configuration for general settings.
• Added browse button when adding custom shields.
• Added new mechanism to reduce known false positives.
• Added anonymous submission of blocked exploits.
• Added confirmation window for file-format exploit submissions.
• Added Premium notifications in Free/Trial builds.
• Added support for Windows 10.
• Improved upgrade process to maintain existing custom shields.
• Improved visibility in GUI of Management Console exclusions.
• Improved error and crash reporting.
• Improved missing GUI notification for guest user accounts.
• Improved managed installation to avoid Start Menu folder creation.
• Improved settings tab by removing the need for Apply button.
• Fixed false positive with Word or Excel under certain conditions.
• Fixed false positive with LoadLibrary exploit mitigation.
• Fixed false positive with web-based Java applications.
• Fixed bug with timestamp conversions.
• Fixed bug which could cause protection to stop during startup.
• Fixed bug whereby LUA could start/stop protection.
• Fixed bug when trying to activate invalid license.
• Fixed user interface bug in settings tab.