MAGIX Video Pro X8 220.127.116.11 (x64)
MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
Professional video editing
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Access all the extras — such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
The most important features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
What's New in MAGIX Video Pro X8:
Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
360 degree camera editing
Video Pro X provides a wide range of options for editing footage from the latest 360 degree cameras.
Use 4K material to create sections and image details in lower-resolution footage.
NewBlue Looks Film Color:
- Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
- Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
- Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
- Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
- Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
Advanced exposure features
Detailed color and tonal value correction enables you to edit luminance and individual RGB channels precisely.
Modern title templates
The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the Mediapool.
Video Pro X is the world's first video editing program to support Intel HEVC/H.265 with ultra-fast hardware acceleration.
Native ProRes support
The latest version includes native support for Apple ProRes video codecs.
Home page -New in Version 18.104.22.168:
* Fixed import problems with MXF files
* Fixed rare interruptions of HEVC export
* Enabled length adjustment of very small objects in the Timeline
* Zoom slider can now be used as usual in the position/size dialog
* Values in the position/size dialog now update themselves when the playback marker is moved
* Visual adjustment of the position/size effects on all render paths (GPU & CPU)
* Fixed image distortion in connection with position/size and crop effects
* Fixed image distortion in connection with rotation and crop effects
* Fixed error when combining title and crop effects
* Fixed crash when using previously deactivated effects in the effect view
* Fixed error that prevented setting video frames for the "video level"
* Fixed crash when leaving Multicam mode
* Audio recording is no longer stopped if the Esc key is pressed in another application
* Fixed error preventing closing program at the end of the initial program use
* Fixed crash in camera/zoom dialog
* Fixed crash when changing number of monitors in operation and after standby
* Black frames removed from proxy file that appeared when the 'Crop videos' option was active
* Fixed crash when loading effect templates
* Fixed distortion of images (bmp) with changed size and keyframe
* Fixed error that caused an object on a locked track to disappear when an effect/design object was dragged on it
* Fixed crash when using very long file paths
* Added error warning when loading an invalid lookup table
* Fixed crashes when loading unsupported lookup tables
* Fixed error that occurred when projects with lookup tables were saved/loaded
* Improved speed for effects based on lookup tables
* Fixed update error in preview monitor when switching lookup tables
* Fixed various crashes during effect calculations
* Improved border quality for moving objects
* Fixed error that caused animated objects (especially titles) to flash briefly when leaving the visible area
* Fixed error whereby an object briefly reappears in the original position (only when the object has been previously moved outside the visible monitor area)
* Fixed color distortion in the brightness/contrast effect when only the start or end point of the curve was moved
* Improved speed for most view/animation effects
* Fixed errors when loading or saving keyframes of OpenFX plug-ins
* Fixed erroneous values in dialog when an OpenFX effect or subcategories in the effect overview were deactivated and activated again
* A material's alpha channel can now be deactivated in the chroma-key dialog
* Restored button-checked states in the brightness and chroma key dialog
* Fixed problems with Mercalli 2.0 image stabilization with interlace material (DVD)
* Complete project folder path is now displayed again in the start dialog
* Travel route animation improved (zoom operation, performance, added new maps) and fixed crashes
* Small corrections to program interface and localizationMAGIX Video Pro X8 22.214.171.124 (x64) + Cracked | 502.94 MB