Macrium Reflect Technician's USB 6.1.1196 (WinPE 10 x64 Server)
Macrium Reflect 6 - Our image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
What's new in Macrium Reflect 6:
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR)
Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
Pre-defined backup plan templates
The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)
Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
GFS with backup chain protection
The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
Custom backup plan support
Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
Macrium Reflect Technician's USB 6.1.1196 (WinPE 10 x64 Server) | 352.63 MBWhat's New in Version 6.1.1196:
Windows PE 10 Intel Matrix RAID Drivers
The Windows PE rescue media creation process now allows Windows 10 Intel Matrix RAID drivers to be updated.
Technician USB UI issue
- The backup plan templates were visible when using the Technicians USB Stick. This has been resolved.
- Failed file reads during consolidation would produce an incorrect error message. This has been resolved.
Windows PE Share Mapping
- Mapping a share to a drive letter in Windows PE with a trailing backslash in the share path would cause the mapping to fail. This has been resolved.
Windows PE Driver Matching
- Building rescue media would occasionally not allow drivers to be updated. This has been resolved.
Exchange Backup Encryption
- Exchange backups with AES encryption encryption enabled could cause the backups not to verify. This has been resolved.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.