Macrium Reflect Professional / Server 5.3.7256 / Server Plus 5.3.7271
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is an advanced and efficient application that can assist you in creating compressed backup files of your most important data, with very little effort on your part. The program can easily backup entire computer partitions, or just selected files and folders, turning them into an archive which can be mounted in case you experience data loss, or you just want to copy large amounts of information in just a few moves.
Live imaging with Microsoft Volume Shadow copy Service
No need to shut down Windows to create a complete disk image of your PC.
Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces.
Restore to new hardware
Includes Macrium ReDeploy™ to move Windows to a new or virtual PC. Including Windows Server!
Advanced users can use the VBScript scripting language for complex backup scenarios.
Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
You can create full, differential or incremental images to optimize backup speed and disk space requirements.
Windows PE 5.0 - New Feature
Includes the latest Microsoft Windows Recovery Environment for maximum hardware compatibility and effortless restore.
What's new in version 5.3.7256 (Pro & Server):
- A bug with v5.3.7253 could cause a system error when mounting images containing FAT32 file systems. This has been resolvedMacrium Reflect Professional 5.3.7256 (x86/x64) + Patch-MPT : 93 MBWhat's new in version 5.3.7271 (Server Plus):
- If Mailbox Restore cannot create a MAPI profile, it will now retry before returning an error message.
- The Mailbox Restore wizard could crash if the mailbox ID could not be found. This has been resolved.
- The Mailbox Restore wizard could crash when reading folders from the mailbox. This has been resolved.
- HTML email body text was not always being populated when exporting to PST files. This has been resolved.
- The Mailbox Restore process could fail while attempting to restore unsupported recipient data. This has been resolved.
- The Mailbox Restore process could fail while attempting to write categories on Exchange 2013. This has been resolved.
- Backing up an SQL database could crash if no list of files was found. This has been resolved.
- Uninstalling reflect will now will unmount any mounted images from the shell.
- Issue resolved when restoring Exchange mailboxes from disks with 4k sector size.
Macrium Reflect Server 5.3.7256 (x86/x64) + Patch-MPT : 93.4 MB
Macrium Reflect Server Plus 5.3.7271 (x86/x64) + Patch-MPT : 104.33 MB